• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the Point of a 3rd Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
  • Many post on the forum speculate a 3rd game appearing after Black and White. A game much more like Grey? The Point is, what thing in B/W you need fixed so that you demand another game? Platinum Ironed all issues that were in D/P and added some features just like emeralds. However, I still can't find much problems in Black and White.

So, If the purpose of a 3rd game is some sort of fix, then I'd like to know, what do you need fixed?

My Opinion: One of the only things I need added is the addition of Gym Leaders Rematches just as Emerald and Platinum.
    What about you?

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • 1: To make gym rematches.
    2: To destroy the issues in the previous games and make the battles slightly harder.
    3: To give some new features.
    4: So they can give the 3rd pokemon (Kyurem) a major role.
    5: All of the games released (excluding remakes) have a 3rd game.

I'm just sorry that GEN4 didn't get a 4th game with Arceus as the main pokemon.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • So, If the purpose of a 3rd game is some sort of fix, then I'd like to know, what do you need fixed?
    The only thing I could think of that could be fixed in the Black and White generation games was the ending thing to do with N and Ghetsis, I think if they do have a 3rd game for this. Then they should have a follow up of that, then have something similar to Platinum and to have Gym rematches or travel to other regions such as Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Cresselia*

Ace trainer
    Years
  • Hm I don't see it too, but I don't like BW as a whole if I'm honest xD! I enjoyed the other generations so much more, i just don't like that 3D-ish style, wish they could make games in the style of HGSS forever :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This is something you should've brought up in the third game speculation. And from the looks of the posts already, this is going to turn into a second "third game speculation" thread, which we don't really need. You can also bring up in the third game speculation whether you think the third game is necessary and whether you would've preferred if they fixed those issues from the start in B/W.

If there's something in Black and White you, or other members don't like and wish to discuss those things, then post in the things that irritate you thread which covers things you don't like & want changed.
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back