• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello....

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
  • Yes, um, I'm kinda new and young to the community. I'll accept friend requests if I've heard of you, but I want to know you first.

Things you may want to know about me:

• I'm a hacker with dreams of tools but no the knowledge to make them.
    • Currently I'm working on a FireRed hack.
    • I think I'm naming it Pokémon Palladium Version. Originally it was Pokémon ShadowWhite, which I came up with back before we even knew there was a fifth generation, and a hack of the same name was released.
    • I'm young, so forgive me.
    • My talents are in map editing.
    • I'm looking to start a group of hackers called "Rain River", who would be hacking any Pokémon game and any Legend of Zelda game. Other games will be at lower priority. (pm me if you're interested!)
    That's pretty much me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome! I see you're interested in making some hacks, right? Let me direct you to the Emulation section of the forums, where you can find pretty much anything you need with hacks.. from tools, tutorials, to advice! You'll probably gain the knowledge you need once you start exploring! ^_^

If you're interested in making a team, you'll be able to do that as well in the Teams Discussions board. I'm sure your current hack will be splendid, and amazing! I wish you the best of luck. :3

Anyways, once you decided to take a short break from hacking, why not join us on some good Pokemon discussions, huh? We have a lot to talk about and we pretty much never get tired of it. xD Don't forget, Hiidoran and I are here to help ya out forum-wise if you have questions, okay! See ya around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yes, um, I'm kinda new and young to the community. I'll accept friend requests if I've heard of you, but I want to know you first.

Things you may want to know about me:

• I'm a hacker with dreams of tools but no the knowledge to make them.
    • Currently I'm working on a FireRed hack.
    • I think I'm naming it Pokémon Palladium Version. Originally it was Pokémon ShadowWhite, which I came up with back before we even knew there was a fifth generation, and a hack of the same name was released.
    • I'm young, so forgive me.
    • My talents are in map editing.
    • I'm looking to start a group of hackers called "Rain River", who would be hacking any Pokémon game and any Legend of Zelda game. Other games will be at lower priority. (pm me if you're interested!)
    That's pretty much me.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Well... a good map editor is a must for any hack! I'm sure that you'll be a valuable asset in hacking if you give it your all!

Anyway... have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey The Author and welcome to pokecommunity (PC)
    You will definitely look for friends to talk to here, as we love Pokemon, just like you! Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want.
    We definitely have a large library of tools and tutorials written by many of our own members here, located at the Emulation section. Also, you can learn from other members from the hacks they do as well, and you can even try them out. ^_^ Here at PC, we have other things to do here, not just discuss about Pokemon. We also discuss about Japanese Anime as well.
    Have fun working on your hack and I wish you the best of luck on it! Before you join the discussion, it is recommended to read the rules and such. Preeetty important to read them!. If you need anything like to talk or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and see ya~
    btw thanks for the friend request and i hope we can be good friends :)

Back