• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woman discovers her long-term boyfriend was actually a woman

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Click here for the full article:

A single mother has told of her torment after discovering how her long-time lover tricked her into believing he was a man when in fact she was a woman.

Nicole Lindsay was shocked to learn the 'boyfriend' she hoped to marry was a lesbian sex offender called Samantha Brooks.

'The thought of how Lee deceived me and my whole family has given me nightmares and made me feel sick.'

Nicole described her relationship with Brooks who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship.

Brooks even conned her into believing her body had been scarred by a previous partner as the reason she wore bandages around the chest - which hid her breasts.

But unknown to her Brooks had been jailed for 18 months at Isleworth Crown Court of sexual offences against a girl of 14 and put on a sex offenders' register for 10 years.

After her release, Brooks got in touch with Nicole, now a mother of two, and she even proposed marriage and set a date for the wedding in March 2010.

But Nicole's family grew suspicious of the 'man' who had no facial hair or an Adam's apple.

Nicole told the People: 'I didn't believe Lee could be a woman. We had been having sex on and off for years. But I knew he was hiding something.'

Yes, Nicole, he was hiding something.

Do you think she was the victim of an incredibly clever con, or was she just ridiculously gullible?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I think it was a mix of both. Or none.
    I mean, if they were having sex and she didn't notice something must be up.

she probably never left the toilet seat down

but this does make me laugh

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Uh... she must be a little stupid. I think one could feel the difference between a "modified wooden toilet roll holder" and someone's manbits. Not to mention all this evidence was right in front of her face, if she believed some stupid story, then that's her own bad.

As for the other girl, 1) You should be straight-forward with someone about you being transgender when you go to get involved. Better for the person, and better for you. Because not everyone is attracted to transgenders, and they WILL find out sometime. Then when they do, it'll most likely just cause problems. For 2) I can't say this for sure, but the article wanted us to kind of think that her intent their was molesting the woman's daughter. By moving in with the family and not notifying people of her status, then she'd be breaking Megan's Law. Though, unless she actually did molest the woman's daughter, I honestly see no point in the article mentioning that she has a past as sex-offender.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    hahaha how could anyone fall for this

oh..
    daily mail
    UK

yeah now it makes sense. This is why it's best not to have drunk sexy every time.

clearly wasn't tricked, just wanted to get in a """""""paper"""""""

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Wow a sex offender too? That's pretty scary, especially since she woman has kids and all.

I feel bad for her, she was planning on marrying the... dudette... too :/

Zet

Years
  • I just read this on another forum a few minutes ago. And I can't believe she never bothered to check if "he" really had guy parts. ;x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Teh article said:
    who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship

Yah can't make this stuff up.
    Woman discovers her long-term boyfriend was actually a woman

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • She has kids, she must have seen some dude's junk before. How did she mistake the toilet roll holder for that? O_o

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm more baffled that she doesn't know the difference between a toilet roll and a penis.

Reactions: Zet

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm more baffled that she doesn't know the difference between a toilet roll and a penis.

Hahahaha

I thought the same thing, my mom and I were both trying to figure it out. >__>

Also I look at her, and you can still tell she's female, even if it's barely.

Nooo idea at all how that girl didn't catch on to it, it astounds me. >A>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... how would you mistake a toilet roll for...

I...

I almost think she deserved that. Dude. I just seriously do not comprehend.

But yeah, wow. :( I can't believe a charade like that could go on for so long without the woman getting suspicious from the get-go. And I feel horrible for her kids and hope nothing happened to them because a sex offense on a 14-year-old is really no better than a child. So I'd be most worried for them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm still attempting to properly fathom ""modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship".

Just so many things to be said about this. First off, how do you even modify a wodden toilet roll holder to be a penis? Second, I guess we know what was not a part of the "sexual relationship." And third, the fact it's a wooden holder give whole new meaning to the phrase morning wood.

I find this more humorous than anything, sorry. This is just...I mean, it makes me wonder if this woman has ever been with a real man to not be able to tell all these things and put the puzzle together. Seriously. She had a kid, she should know what's a man and what's not a man.

I have more concerns.

- Did the "bf" ever wear a condom?
    - Didn't the woman notice her "bf" wasn't able to have sexual relations one week of each month?
    - Did the woman not wonder why she wasn't getting pregnant, assuming no condoms/etc were used to prevent pregnancy?
    - JUST WHY DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'm still wondering if she ever got splinters from it.

I don't see how you could mistake a peice of wood for a hard penis.

Wait, the bf was a chick right? Um... wonder how she never noticed the additional tampons and pads.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • She is gullible yes, but y'know, there's nothing wrong with trying to trust people without reason. The offender desserves the full blame. One does not do that in a relationship. Honesty and being upfront are key.

Also, guys, seriously. The story seems to state pretty clearly to me that the offender lied to her about having some grevious injury down there. Hence, she probably knew it was a toilet roll holder.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • She is gullible yes, but y'know, there's nothing wrong with trying to trust people without reason. The offender desserves the full blame. One does not do that in a relationship. Honesty and being upfront are key.

I agree.

Also, guys, seriously. The story seems to state pretty clearly to me that the offender lied to her about having some grevious injury down there. Hence, she probably knew it was a toilet roll holder.

So men with problems with their penises have it replaced with a toilet roll holder? I think the medical field is better than that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So men with problems with their penises have it replaced with a toilet roll holder? I think the medical field is better than that.

Haha, if only life was that simple. :')

Seriously though, that story is messed up. o.o Surely she must have realized this... What about when she touched it? o.o

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years

• So men with problems with their penises have it replaced with a toilet roll holder? I think the medical field is better than that.

I guess they can XD, but I also have more faith in our modern medicine than a wooden toilet paper holder penis lmao

I believe this woman may have been in denial because there are soooooo many things wrong with this story.

How do you have a kid and not know what a man "feels" like?
    Why not question why the bandages have been on "his" chest for that long of time?
    How do you not notice the lack of facial hair or other manly features?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Everyone here seems to be obcessed with penises or wooden replacements for them but we are all forgetting one thing...

How could she have not noticed the lack of um... balls?

Back