• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is the Oekaki public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Uhm, having been a mod and all, I know about it... and I just went and saw that some normal users are signed up/allowed to draw, so I'm wondering... is it public, or were they just lucky?

(And unless a higher staff says so, NO ONE post the link, got it?)

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Uhm, having been a mod and all, I know about it... and I just went and saw that some normal users are signed up/allowed to draw, so I'm wondering... is it public, or were they just lucky?

(And unless a higher staff says so, NO ONE post the link, got it?)

I was never a mod, and I knew about it..XD
    Anyways I get an Error Message saying it doesn`t exist o.O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There's been no discussion about it in the staff forums, and the skin isn't up yet…so I guess not? It really is getting ridiculous now how long we've waited. @_@

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    There?s been no discussion about it in the staff forums, and the skin isn?t up yet?so I guess not? It really is getting ridiculous now how long we?ve waited. @_@
    Yes, we been waiting since like May for them to release it -_-'

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    There's been no discussion about it in the staff forums, and the skin isn't up yet…so I guess not? It really is getting ridiculous now how long we've waited. @_@
    Okay, I guess that makes sense enough.

Can be locked now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Fair enough. Really will see if we can get effort going on the skin again but…don't get your hopes up. XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back