• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PotM September 2011 - Voting!

Poem of the Month September 2011

• Toujours's Poetry Slam

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Misheard Whisper's Excuses for Poetry

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SeekerOfDarkness's "Eyes of the Ghost"

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Kind of early this month, but I really need to go to bed, and I don't want this to be delayed for an entire day when it can be early by a few minutes.

Voting is completely anonymous. In case of a tie, the mods will make the decision. Voting can also be done via PM to the moderators. You have until October 31, 11:59:59 pm (EST) to vote. Winner will get linked in a sticky thread and we do the whole thing next month.

Any questions can be asked here or to the mods at any time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Are we allowed to post about who we voted for and why, similar to the graphics competitions? ;o

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Congratulations to Toujours' Poetry Slam for winning!

Toujours, if you want a description for your entry on the rec list PM me or post it here.

Expect the nominations thread for this month to be up soon, possibly later tonight!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Way to go Toujours!

I might submit my entries as well, for next month or the following months.

Back