• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hello there! Welcome aboard to PC! So tell us, what brought you here? Obviously you're a Pokemon fan, right? :D What's your favorite Pokemon? Here at PC, you'll be having fun in no time, and meet lots of friends. We're really helpful, so if you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to PM myself, Hiidoran, or any other staff member with a bolded name. :)

Be sure you've read the rules, though! Highly importante. ;) Have fun! :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey PokemonBoy99 and welcome to PC
    We've got all sorts of fun stuff to do and a whole bunch of friendly people to meet. Make sure to look around, make threads, read blogs, and importantly, have fun!
    And oh! What brought you to PC, may I ask?
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! See ya~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just dropping by to say hi. :)

First time here? Welcome to the forums! I think you're a Pokémon fan, right? I think it wouldn't hurt for you to tell us about your interests, but it's fine if you don't want to. :) Oh, and have you given other parts of PC a look? PC has a lot of things - might want to try them out. See what interests you the most, and jump in!

I hope to see you again... preferably sooner than later! Hahahaha!

Years
  • I found this site when I wanted to join a Pokemon forum so I googled "Pokemon forum". I'm on a few other forums though. Some of my favorite Pokemon include Turtwig, Snivy, Vanillite, Growlithe, Jolteon, Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. My favorite trainer is Hilbert Black. I'm currently on my DSi so its kinda hard to type XP. Thanks for the warm welcomes! Its really appreciated. :)

Back