• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fun is always Dun...sparce

Funsparce

The Fun is always Dunsparce
Years
  • Hullo! ^__^

I'm new to the forum, and pokemon online as well! I have pokemon white version, but it's a lot slower, I guess.

Anyway, I have a youtube channel and everything for my battles. (Link in signature, if your interested.)

Thanks for letting me join, I hope to get a lot of advice, and give a little as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • dunsparce.jpg

^This Dunsparce wants to say hello. :D And myself as well. :) Welcome aboard to the forums, Funsparce. I assume you're a Dunsparce that loves to have fun? ^_^

So you're new to Pokemon Online as well? PC actually has their very own PO server where you can battle with other PC members. The Competitive Battling Center has information where you can get the information as well as help to get you in the server and start battling. Meanwhile, you can also explore the forum itself since it looks like you're interested in battling.

Have a fun time battling, Funsparce. (I'm sure you will, though! xD). See ya around, and PM me if you have questions! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Funsparce, what I'm guessing as well is that you are a huge lover of Dunsparce? Cool, never seen one to be honest. I mean majority of PokeFans always forget about Dunsparce, well because of it's design and name, it's a forgettable one, so perhaps, in PC. You can make Dunsparce as famous as you will ever think of, with your presence here at the PokeCommunity! :)

Okaaay, so, as what as my buddy Meganium said, PC has it's own PO server, so you might to check that out? But there are also certain sections here that might catch your interest such as the Trade Corner, and sections all related to Pokemon, but don't worry there are also ones that are not related to Pokemon. You will also get to meet a lot of PokeFans here and perhaps make friends with them right? :D .. That would be amazing in my opinion, it's rare to meet friends in online, really, the ones you can trust and have fun with. ^^

With that, I hope your gonna have fun, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me! I'm always around ~

Funsparce

The Fun is always Dunsparce
    Years
  • Thank you to you both, it was a mighty warm welcome :3

And, Dunsparce is <3333
    I hope to see you again ^__^

Years
  • Hello Funsparce!

As I can tell by your name, you love a Pokemon that most fans seem to forget... Dunsparce!

It's quirky and annoying (to me that is)

Have fun here and as MiltankRancher said, follow the rules!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Hey, so you're a fan of Dunsparce? Honestly, many see Dunsparce as the "derp" of Gen II, and so do I, but that's why he's cool! What do you think of Dunsparce's Gen V brother, Stunfisk? Awesome as well, imo.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I have pokemon white version, but it's a lot slower, I guess.

How is it slower? ): I have White too, and it runs completely fine, I love it. :3

I like your username a lot, haha. It's really amusing. :P Welcome, anyway!

Back