• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to this

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2011
    hi i am just wanting to meet friendly people who would like to trade and possibly battle i have just recently accepted that i am addicted to pokemon... i didnt see any where that we werent aloud to send out our pal pad numbers so if someone can tell me if that is a yes or a no that would be great! uh but yeah hi lol

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Head straight to the Trade Corner if your interested in trading. I'm sure you will be able to get what you want, well hopefully! As well as the Competitive Battling Center for battles. Anyway, hello and welcome aboard! I'm Snivy063 or you can call me Teezee instead. I'd like to know more about you and I'm sure everyone wants to know too, so would you mind telling more about yourself? Aside from Pokemon, what else are you interested in? :)

There's basically a lot of things to do here, like making friends, trading, joining discussions and such. So, it's without a doubt that PC is a fun place to be in. Here's some advices for you start out! First, remember to read the rules, the rules are very important, so you must make sure all the time that you don't break any of them, or you'll get an infraction for what you've done. I'm sure you don't want that to happen so please do so, second, be careful! If your not sure about something, then asking other members, or the staff member would be the best option. And lastly, have fun, if you don't then you would get bored of the forum, if your really into Pokemon then I'm sure you wouldn't, plus if you will ever be, then there are also topics that are non Pokemon-related. So don't you worry!

I don't want to make this any longer, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message. Enjoy your time browsing PC! ^^

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hello. I agree in Snivy (you can also call her Snivy) about the things you should do. There are Clubs. (I am a member of most Pokémon Clubs so just tell them I invited you if you see my name in a post or on the member sheet (some are inactive) please...) There are RPs,Claim Thread (only if you have 100 posts for Pokémon Claiming and 200 posts for Bishies (Characters from Mangas,Anime or other)) and off-topics to Pokémon. (you could try hacked games.) Anyway,I hope you could have fun in PC (I want to add you and befriend you)

EDIT- I could trade and fight you but I am still training and breeding

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC bluesky! I'm sure that you like PC. Like Teezee (:D) said, you might want to check "Trade Corner" section. There are lots of event Pokémon and shinies. But first remember to read the rules so you are on 'safe side'. If you have any questions just drop PM.

Have a wonderful time at the PC!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    As its name says, PokéCommunity is a Pokémon community. Simple as that! With that, I'm sure that you'll be able to meet someone here that you like, and perhaps... XD

Oh, and welcome to the forums! It's odd for me to misorder the whole thing, but... Well, it came to me first! XD Pal Pad numbers? When you want to trade or battle with someone, you'll eventually exchange them.

Have fun!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hey blueSky92 and welcome to PC
    We have sections where you can battle and trade...like the Competitive Battling Center, where you can look for people to battle, and enter many tournaments. And there's also the Trade Corner, where you can trade Pokemon with others via Wifi. It's fun trading with others here. You'll enjoy it. ^_^
    Be sure you read them rules before jumping in, though.If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have a great time here, okay! See ya~

Years
  • As Avishka said, we have a Trade Corner where you can trade Pokemon with other members via Wi-Fi.

And we also have discussions about the anime, manga, games and even have a few trivial stuff too.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! Like all the members before me have said, there's something for everything you need to do - trades go to the Trade Corner, there are various clubs available for joining, and lots of other fun stuff to do! It all depends on where you want to go, and you can always do it any time, anywhere. The key to having a great time on the forums is to have fun and enjoy what you like to do, so starting on your favourite/most familiar parts will do you much good. That way, you can also bet on being active on the forums! XD

I think I'll be seeing you again somewhere else here. Right? XD

Back