• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Hello all, I'm .:CoralSoda:. and I like Pokemon, obviously. I love the older games much more than the newer ones and I still haven't played B/W yet (should be getting it for Christmas though).

Anyways, this seemed like a nice and active forum, so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello CoralSoda! And welcome to forums! I know that you enjoy your stay here. There are nice members and staff and many boards. So make sure that you check 'em all. :) Here you can befriend with other users and chat with them. But remember to read the rules if you wanna stay on the safe side, okay! ^^

Well I hope you have wonderful time here!

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • Welcome Coral, have fun here.

I'm a fan of the older Pokemon myself. Been having trouble in BW because of a lack of the oldies :c but it's all good

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Thank you for the kind welcomes Xeberos and Disko_Rock :3.

Disko_Rock: Nice to see a fan of the older ones and that's the one thing I'm not looking forward to. Haha I need my oldies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, you'll love Black & White! The storyline is really catchy and it's quite amazing! Meanwhile, you can still join in the fun by going to the Black & White section of the forums, maybe look at some threads that might be of interest. I hope you do get it for Christmas, it's a nice gift. :)

Well, I'm glad that you've joined in on the fun! Welcome aboard! There are so many fun things to do and you'll be glad you did join. I'm much on the same boat as you... since I prefer the older games myself than the new games. But I still play a fair amount of both sometimes. lol. Anyways, please do have fun here, and you can always come to me if you have any questions. ok! See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Thank you for your kind welcome Meganium90 and I'll remember to ask you if I have questions :3.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Oh hey,glad that you join us..here is a very nice place and also nice people i'm sure you'll love that place a lot...enjoy your time around and if you need anything i'll be glad to help too ^^ :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Heh, Coral, you're here, and I'm glad. Welcome to the forums, and I think PC is a nice place to be. As you can see, PC is large, active and nice, welcoming new members all the time. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask any staff member for help. For first-timers, I think giving Meganium90 a VM could be helpful or something. :P I hope to see you again, and I think we'll. Right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Thank you for the welcome ♪Twiggy♪, and yes I'll try my best to stay active. I'm already enjoying my time here :3.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Your name is tempting me to drink Coca Cola! I haven't drink any sodas since last week, well for various health reasons! You don't need to know. :P ..

Welcome aboard, CoralSoda! It's great to know that you are already enjoying the forums, I'm glad! And I totally agree with what you said! I actually prefer the older games than the games today, I'm not saying that I don't like it literally, it's just that the older games was much of a fun experience to me, plus my friends were really into Pokemon at that time, but now they are not, so I'm the only one who plays it in our group. XD; But don't worry, you will enjoy B/W as much as you enjoyed D/P/PL & HG/SS! And as what as the members mentioned above me, feel free to visit the B/W section if you have any questions about it or if you want to share your daily journal!

If you've already explored the forum, then that's great! Looking forward to see you around then, but if you still haven't read the rules by the way, make sure to read it now! Have a great time. <3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey .:CoralSoda:., welcome to PC~
    We have the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions where u can discuss about the older games. There will always be a topic about them!
    Take your time exploring what PC has to offer. If you have a few questions or need help, you can always send me a message. I will reply asap. Well, have a fabulous time here! Read the rules, and see ya around! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Thank you for your kind welcomes Snivy063, Avishka and Tylersymes :3.

Snivy063: I'm sorry you can't drink coke, that would suck for me. About the older games, that's the same way I feel, there's just something about them that makes me play them over and over. I have explored the forum and I'll be around :3.

Avishka: I've already visited the Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC) and it had some fun topics to talk about :3. Thank you for the offer, it means a lot and I will have a fabulous time :>.

TylerSymes: I know you can, but don't you have to do it through the Dream World?

Back