• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who miss Dawn anyways ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tough

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Dawn was a terrible character just like May was,Iris is really much better then Dawn design and personality wise.

The Pokemon anime improve a who lot since May and Dawn left the show,i happy Dawn won't ever be coming back.

Years
  • tough said:
    I have a right to make a thread based on wether i like a character or not.
    He's right, you know.

If tough wants to make a thread criticizing a character, so be it. There's nothing wrong with that. Everyone else is also welcome to challenge his views, just as long as you do it in a civil manner.

I just deleted tons of hostile posts aimed at tough, and I better not have to delete anymore. If you guys are going to argue here I expect you to do it in a civil and mature manner. tough, that goes for you too. From now on, if I see anymore hostility in this thread I'm going to have to start handing out infractions. :(

Happy Holidays.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I didn't mind Dawn, she was okay in some ways, but I don't really miss her in the anime.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I miss Dawn so much. Dawn is very kind person so I can't understand why you hate her so badly. And this isn't arguing, let's say this is umm... little argument only because I want to know your opinions. So why you hate Dawn and what makes Iris better than Dawn?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • I believe you are being too harsh, tough.

Personally, Dawn was my favorite; yes, I said it. FAVORITE!

I'm not going to be mean to you, but would you mind giving your witness testimony your reason behind hating Dawn? I see no point in hating on a character, or anything for that matter, without giving a good reason.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I miss her a lot, she was my 2nd favorite female protagonist (next to May). The thing that I liked about her the most is that her hair was blue, but I didn't like her clothes as much. For someone that was a rookie when it came to Pokemon Contest, she was really good at it and I enjoyed watching her Contest Battles because she did come up with a lot of creative things that probably people that are masters at Pokemon Contest would come up with. If the formula of female protagonist from the last series were to come for a couple of Pokemon episodes, I can't wait to see Dawn again even though there aren't any Pokemon Contest in Unova and she'll be tagging along with Ash.

:t354:TG

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I miss her a lot, she was my 2nd favorite female protagonist (next to May). The thing that I liked about her the most is that her hair was blue, but I didn't like her clothes as much. For someone that was a rookie when it came to Pokemon Contest, she was really good at it and I enjoyed watching her Contest Battles because she did come up with a lot of creative things that probably people that are masters at Pokemon Contest would come up with. If the formula of female protagonist from the last series were to come for a couple of Pokemon episodes, I can't wait to see Dawn again even though there aren't any Pokemon Contest in Unova and she'll be tagging along with Ash.

Dawn is not coming back and truely she won't be coming to Unova either,Dawn was ok but she wasn't the greatest character on the show and her personality was bland boring.

I believe you are being too harsh, tough.

Personally, Dawn was my favorite; yes, I said it. FAVORITE!

I'm not going to be mean to you, but would you mind giving your witness testimony your reason behind hating Dawn? I see no point in hating on a character, or anything for that matter, without giving a good reason.

Dawn was annoying and didn't have anything good about her at all,is not like everybody like her or something she could have been a whole lot better character if the writers had developed her a lot more instead of her acting like a crybaby.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Dawn is not coming back and truely she won't be coming to Unova either,Dawn was ok but she wasn't the greatest character on the show and her personality was bland boring.

Dawn was annoying and didn't have anything good about her at all,is not like everybody like her or something she could have been a whole lot better character if the writers had developed her a lot more instead of her acting like a crybaby.

May I ask where your concrete evidence is at for you to say that Dawn will never come back? You continuously say this all the time without any proof of your statements. There seems to be a formula for the female protagonist of Pokemon to return for a couple of episodes, like when May was traveling with Ash, Misty came and when Dawn was traveling with Ash, May has came. Looking at that formula there is a chance that Dawn can come back for a couple of episodes with Iris being there.

Dawn didn't have anything good about her? I beg to differ, Dawn was a Pokemon Coordinator. Dawn made it to the Grand Festival (like May did) and she came in (i think) 2nd place in the Grand Festival. Dawn has a powerhouse Pokemon--Mamoswine.

I get you do not like Dawn but let me and others here have our own opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back