• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses Dawn?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    There is "WHO MISSES MISTY" thread so I ask you who misses Dawn. I miss Dawn very much because Dawn is one of my favourite characters. Dawn was different than Misty or May. Dawn was something special. I wanted so badly that Dawn will go new adventure with Ash. Can we see Dawn anymore? I hope so. So tell me who misses Dawn and why?

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    For some reason, I knew such post would be coming :) And yes, I miss her desperately x(

I am not mad on Iris or something but Dawn was my favorite character. Will she join Ash in another journey? Well that's so unlikely, if it was a reappearance then yes its ok. I don't think any girl rejoined him again in an other journey....if the massive Misty fans didn't have such honor, I don't think Dawn will too :P

Years
    I really miss Dawn, she was my fave female partner of Ash.

She inspired me to get an Ambipom in the games and she has cute Pokemon.

I'd like her to star in a spin-off anime featuring her and the other girls (Iris, Misty, May)

Iris is okay but I will always remember Dawn.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I do, she definitely made me a huge fan of Togekiss. And I miss seeing her. <3; She has a great personality!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    I miss her of course ! And this post realy makes me cry <_<! When I remeber the ending of Diamond/Pearl season! It was my favorite and Dawn was very good character! And unlike others that angry on May that she replaces Misty, I am not angry on Iris that she replaces Dawn. Iris is ok and I realy LOVE HAXORUS!. But of course I will miss Dawn all the time and I hope that she will come again in Black and white like others girls do! DAWN YOU WERE AWESOME!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I miss her of course ! And this post realy makes me cry <_<! When I remeber the ending of Diamond/Pearl season! It was my favorite and Dawn was very good character! And unlike others that angry on May that she replaces Misty, I am not angry on Iris that she replaces Dawn. Iris is ok and I realy LOVE HAXORUS!. But of course I will miss Dawn all the time and I hope that she will come again in Black and white like others girls do! DAWN YOU WERE AWESOME!
    Who knows, we don't know what's gonna happen, but I really hope she makes a surprise appearance in the B/W series were as she's already a Top Coordinator along with Zoey. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I miss Dawn in that Iris irritates me so much that I wish anyone else was in her place... but Dawn isn't my favourite travelling female in the anime either.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yes, last episode of Diamond & Pearl saga was so sad ;( When Ash's and Brock's ship went and Dawn's tears came out I was like "Nooo, this can't be true. Is this last time I see Dawn?" Dawn was very positive and funny character. Dawn is also pretty and kindly girl. And i like Dawn's clothes. Dawn 4ever! And Dawn have beautiful name. Dawn suits very well to Dawn.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I miss her so much! D: She was the best character in all the series' :( And Piplup and Buneary and Pachirisu and Mamoswine :( <3 It's making me sad just thinking about it. D:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I kind of miss Dawn. Her catchphrase, "No need to worry," seemed to rub off on me. I also like her Piplup's personality and how it interacted with the other characters (especially the moments involving Gible's Draco Meteor).

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    To be honest, I couldn't care less about Dawn. Her catchphrase slowly irritated me as the DP Series progressed, just as Brock had done since Johto with his flirtatious nature. She had really nice chemistry with Ash though, but that doesn't really make me miss her that much.

I didn't like Piplup.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    To be honest, I couldn't care less about Dawn. Her catchphrase slowly irritated me as the DP Series progressed, just as Brock had done since Johto with his flirtatious nature. She had really nice chemistry with Ash though, but that doesn't really make me miss her that much.

I didn't like Piplup.

That's very sad to hear. ;( Well Dawn4ever.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    That's very sad to hear. ;( Well Dawn4ever.

Brock was still a funny character in Johto,Dawn was really annoying and her Piplup was really a brat. I don't miss Dawn at all and i'm glad she is gone forever,she was the worst character to ever be added to show,May was bad enough.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Brock was still a funny character in Johto,Dawn was really annoying and her Piplup was really a brat. I don't miss Dawn at all and i'm glad she is gone forever.
    How could you say Dawn is annoying? She helps Ash do his thing all the time, along with Piplup. And Piplup is such a cutie. :D

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    How could you say Dawn is annoying? She helps Ash do his thing all the time, along with Piplup. And Piplup is such a cutie. :D

Well Dawn was more annoying then helpful to Ash,her Piplup was bad enough but it did look cute when it was not out of it's Pokeball so much.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Dawn is my favorite girl from the anime. She is very cool, unlike May and Misty who strikes me as quite plain. So I love Dawn.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
    Tbh,I think iris is funnier,but Dawn is my second favorite, but still regarding the anime,I miss her,she got herself in some hilarious settings ^_^

Back