• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link of Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • IC Thread

Rated PG-17 for Blood, Language, and Violence.

270760.jpg

A Link of Dimensions

~​

The Story
    87dd391c.jpg
    Vaati (Shown above), with his black sorcery, has collected the three gems of the Triforce, and with it, created a dimensional rip in time and space. He traveled to multiple universes, capturing the prince or princess of each dimension and imprisoning them. With this, he could gain an unlimited source of Triforce power, from each prince and princess captured. A hero, from each dimension, has arisen, and together they can defeat Vaati, and restore their dimensions to the way they once were. Should they fail, Vaati shall become a God, with unlimited power, who cannot be stopped.​

The Setting
    AlphaSpiritWolf-1.jpg
    The heroes have landed in Kokiri Forest (From The Ocarina of Time) and, after speaking with a Spirit Wolf (Shown above) known as きば, (Kiba, pronounced Kee-Bah), realize that there is still a chance to fix everything. The heroes, along with きばKiba, will set out on a long and difficult journey to undo what Vaati has created. The world is a mix of many dimensions, so once you leave one area, you could be very well sucked into another dimension. きばKiba seems to know where they need to go, but the journey is very far.​

The Heroes
    FourSwordsFourLinks.jpg
    Each roleplayer will play a "Link" from any dimension. I recommend that you do not completely imitate a specific game. There are infinite dimensions, and anything is possible. However, you will start with no weapons and equipment, and please, do not overpower your character. Be original, this character is entirely your own.​

I will play きば the Spirit Wolf, and guide characters to each dimension.

Basic Forum Rules Apply. Bunny/Godmod ONLY WHEN THE PERSON SAYS SO. I will expect IC Posts at the longest, a week apart. The Password is "Heart Container". I would like this roleplay to move at a decently fast speed, and I would like some skilled and devoted roleplayers here. My goal for this RP is to actually complete it!

That said, here is the sign-up sheet:

Sign-Up Sheet
    Spoiler:

Zerin - きばKiba Sign-Up
    Spoiler:

ACCEPTED:

• Zerin (As Kiba the Spirit Wolf)
    • roen52 (As Zach and Ryan, the Twin Heroes)
    • Mr. Mammoth (As Endo, the the Stalfos Shifter Hero)
    • PkMnTrainer Yellow (As Lynn, the Brute Force Heroine)
    • juniebug910 (As Lillian, the Skyloft Winged Heroine)

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    This seems interesting. Shame that no one seems to of looked at this.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Unfortunately it would seem that the GM for this roleplay is no longer active either, I'm afraid. =<

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Hello, all! Please, I may have been inactive for a bit. But it was because the only other roleplay I signed up for has had no posts at all since December >.>

Well, if you people find this topic interesting, perhaps you could spread the word of this roleplay? If we gain members I will happily start this RP!

I can reserve all three of you if you'd like! However, and this is directed at everyone, not just juniebug: Don't make your "Link" based off of any game. Remember, there are infinite dimensions so anything is possible! But also, be practical. Don't make your character too Over-Powered.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I'm unsure what is the standard for power here. Are we making characters wih just a weapon? How many other powers could we give them before it started seeming like too much?

Also, on a side note... 3 Paragraphs is quite a lot for something as simple as a descripion of a character. XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'm unsure what is the standard for power here. Are we making characters wih just a weapon? How many other powers could we give them before it started seeming like too much?

Also, on a side note... 3 Paragraphs is quite a lot for something as simple as a descripion of a character. XD

Standard for power? It's mostly up to you. I'm simply saying, don't make your character godly or perfect. Each character should have one special ability, but not too drastic. Three paragraphs for appearance isn't that bad. You know, physical appearance, hair, eyes, skin, height, width (ha ha...), facial features, clothing, accessories, and other notable features, like scars or birthmarks. That shouldn't be too hard... I'd just like everyone to be thorough...

Hi there, id' like to reserve a spot for the red Link from Four Swords, thanks. :)

Um, I won't reserve you until you've properly read the original post. I stated that the point was to be creative, not to imitate from a game.

Reservations will be made from this point forward.

That said, PokeTrainer Yellow has first reserve.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Definitely signing up for this. I have a neat idea for a "Link". If we want to, can our "Link" be twins? Also the SU doesn't have a section for history. If our Links are unique then shouldn't their history be unique as well.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Definitely signing up for this. I have a neat idea for a "Link". If we want to, can our "Link" be twins? Also the SU doesn't have a section for history. If our Links are unique then shouldn't their history be unique as well.

You are reserved!

Twin Links? That is interesting, if that's what you do that is the thing that separates you from the others. As for your history, you can place it in your "Other" section if you want it. The general idea is that the heroes have not actually had their adventures yet. Another reason why you have no tools at the start. Your twin Links could possibly have a telepathy with each other? That would definitely be interesting, especially if they get separated.

On another note, when the next major item appears (you know, equipment, usually one per dungeon) there is one tool for each person in the chest, which I will decide. Sometimes everyone will get the same thing, and sometimes, there will be various tools in the chest, to which each person must decide with each other on who gets what. In some cases, these items may be suited for specific players, and it should be at least slightly obvious.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Name: Zach and Ryan

Weapon: Daggers
    Skill: Shared Telepathy with his twin; Twinsoul[At times their bodies can fuse together increasing their speed and turning their shared Telepathy into telekinesis(Lasts for threeposts and can only be used every four pages)]
    Ally: They have a pet phoenix, named Blaze, who followed them.
    Ally Appearance: Click
    Ally Personality: Blaze is very lazy and often tries to peck the eyes out of whoever might wake him up from a nap.
    Ally Details: Blaze can heal minor wounds with his tears.
    Personality: Zach

Zach's personality could be best described as extremely introverted. It's like he honestly has no social life whatsoever. Zach was once a very outgoing kid but a horse riding accident, which gave him a scar, made him self-conscious about himself. Over the years this self-conscious nature gave him low self-esteem and confidence issues. Despite all that Zach is determined to get things done.

Zach has had constant waves of depression throughout his childhood. He never really considered himself to amount up to anything. Despite being slightly afraid of people, mostly men that are bigger than him, Zach is extremely loyal to any friends that he makes. Due to extreme shyness within this kind soul, it takes someone with an inviting personality and/or a person who is extremely persistent to get Zach to open up.

Ryan

Ryan is the opposite of his twin brother. The boy is very outgoing and loves to meet new people. It's not surprising to see a crowd of twenty people swarming around him at once. There's just something about him that makes people want to talk to him. Maybe it's his bright smile which looks like he just plastered it on? Whatever the reason, Ryan makes friends easily. Ryan is very confident in his abilities and has the courage to believe that he can do almost anything.

The downside about Ryan is that he can be a little insensitive at times. The talks so much that sometimes that he can slip something mean. This cause him to feel like a Royal Jerk and makes him feel the urge to make it up to the person. Apart of this is that the boy thinks only about himself at times and doesn't consider that what he's saying might offend. Despite this Ryan is very much a kind person. The boy is very loyal and wouldn't abandon a friend.
    Appearance: Zach

Being twins, Zach and Ryan look very much alike. They both have the same handsome, angular face. The only difference in their faces is that Zach has a long scar running through his left eye, which he is blind in. They both have the same piercing, ice blue eyes if not for Zach being blind in his left eye. They both have the same curly, golden, shoulder-length hair which frames their faces. They both even have the same diamond stud on their right ear.

They even share the same build and stature. They both stand at a height of five foot six and have a weight of one hundred thirty pounds. For boys their age, they are pretty short and lanky. The most noticeable difference between them besides his scar and clothing is the fact that Zach's skin is as white as snow. Zach was never one for playing outside, preferring to read instead. This shows in his pale skin and lack of muscles.

Their outfits is where they differ the most. Zach was never one for flashy outfits while Ryan was. Zach prefers to keep it simple with only three complimenting colors. The boy wears a simple black long-sleeved shirt, with the sleeves extending past his hands. Zach also wears simple black leather pants held up by a grey belt. For footwear, the boy wears white boots which go up a few inches past Zach's ankle.

Ryan

Being twins, Zach and Ryan look very much alike. They both have the same handsome, angular face. The only difference in their faces on Ryan's part is that his nose is slightly crooked from an accident which he broke his nose. They both have the same piercing, ice blue eyes. They both have the same curly, golden, shoulder-length hair which frames their faces. They both even have the same diamond stud on their right ear.

They even share the same build and stature. They both stand at a height of five foot six and have a weight of one hundred thirty pounds. For boys their age, they are pretty short and lanky. The most noticeable difference between them besides their clothing and Zach's scar is their complexion. Ryan's skin has a nice and light tan to it from spending so much time outside. Ryan also has a few more muscles than his twin brother.

Their outfits is where they differ the most. Zach was never one for flashy outfits while Ryan was. Ryan always dressed to impress. Impress who, the boy has no clue. Ryan's main outfit consists of a silver button up shirt which he wears over a black t-shirt. The boy also wears a white jacket unzipped over top his shirts.
    Like Zach, Ryan wears black, leather pants but not only is it held up by a white belt. It's also lined by a red belt, a blue belt, and two silver belts. The red and blue belts start at the waist of one leg and go diagonally across and to the upper thigh of the other leg. The silver belts swirl down from one leg where the red or belt ends and stop above the knee. As for foot wear, Ryan wears plain white sandals. On his hands the boy wears silver leather gloves.
    Specialty: Zach is a fast runner and Ryan climbs well.

Other: In a world where the Great Flood never happened, the Goddesses refused to believe that Hyrule as it was couldn't be saved. All the needed was a Hero. The obvious choice was to reincarnate the soul of a previous hero into a Hylian baby but almost all the previous Heros had moved on. Only one remained, stuck wandering the Earth in another timeline. Being goddesses they snatched him out of his timeline and placed his soul in the womb of a pregnant woman. The woman was having twins, however, so the Hero's soul was split in two and Zach and Ryan were born.

Hyrule was plagued by various monsters and demons during Ganon's reign over Hyrule. Many once well known places became shrouded by a dark mist and were inhabited by dark creatures. In a small village located deep within the woods, many refugees from Hyrule Castle Town lived. Every year two boys from the village would be chosen to go into the woods to collect materials to replenish the barrier keeping the mist away. Zach and Ryan were chosen on their sixteenth birthday. Their parents gave them the family pet phoenix who had watched over the family for years to have for protection in the woods. When the boys reached the woods there was a bright flash and they woke up in a strange place.

RP Sample: Projectile after projectile after projectile was launched at the twins. Perched on top of the head of Ryan was a majestic looking Phoenix, who happened to be sleeping, with his plume as red as fire. The pale moonlight painted the scene in an eery light as the twins ducked under countless Octorok projectiles. Piercing blue eyes stared the beast down, anticipating it's next move.

"Ryan, Wake up Blaze so I can get a good shot" Zach thought to his twin with impatience evident in his thoughts. Nodding silently in agreement, Ryan tapped the head of the mythical bird. Waking up with a sudden shriek, Blaze was about to bite Ryan's fingers when he saw the Octorok. Figuring what he needed to do, Blaze flew in front of the Octorok and started to scratch and peck at it's eyes. This gave Zach the perfect chance to throw one of his daggers at the offending creature. The creature slowly dissipated into black smoke as Blaze retrieved the dagger for the boy.

Password: Heart Container

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Mr. Mammoth is reserved!
    Reserves will go on until next Sunday, a week from now.

roen52 is accepted as Zach & Ryan, Twin Heroes!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You may have a picture, but you HAVE to do the writing. A picture can replace ally's appearance however. It's better if you write it all though.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Um, I won't reserve you until you've properly read the original post. I stated that the point was to be creative, not to imitate from a game.

I just meant I was gonna reserve a red link, lol. But now i changed my mind. -^^-

Anyway, im starting my SU!

Name: Sora.

Weapon: Dagger's.

Skill: Sora is a very good climber, he can climb a tree or a wall no problem.

Ally: Sora has a fairy called Crest that's been his companion for his whole life.

Ally Appearance: Click here

Ally Personality: Crest is very calm, she is also very nice and from, time to time bossy.

Ally Details: Crest hate's being hugged or poked.

Personality: Sora, in one word is brave. He never declines any challenges even if he knows he may lose. Sora is a very energetic boy, he's always happy and Jolly around everyone and loves to cheer people up. He also loves loves to make jokes, and laughs allot to, mostly a guy who does whatever he want's. Sora is also very kind, he never tries to hurt anyone's feelings and always makes things up to them if he does, which is still rare. Sora can also be somewhat annoying with his jokes n'all. He is also a very courageous and encouraging guy. On the negative traits, Sora hates to be told what to do, he likes to do things his way and do what he want's to, not what other's tell him to. Sora can also get sad, and if he does he never want's company and just goes somewhere that no-body would find him for a while and sit down and look at the sky. Sora, on the bright hand can keep his temper in easily, but if something goes to far he can start to lose it. Sora also doesn't mind if he loses a fight or a race, he congratulates the winner and stays happy like anyone should.

Appearance: Sora wears a jet black hat. The hat rests down behind Sora up to his shoulder's. The hat also has a small white ball at the tip of it, making it dangle along the bottom whenever Sora moves. He has nice, short golden hair which at the back is a bit up, with a bit of spikes at the bottom. Sora's hair goes up to the middle of his neck. At the from of Sora's hair he has one side bang you can see at the left side, that flows along allot. There is also a few thing pieces of hair falling down the middle of his head and his right side of the bangs has a bit of hair going sideways and some hair going down. Sora's eye's are a sort of light Olive green, there kinda dark but not to dark either. He has a clear face with no freckles and his cheeks are a really really light baby pink, hardly visible to. His head is a sort of angular shape, it's not to round or to thick either. Sora wears a hoodie over his top, his hoddie is a black short sleeved hoddie with silver inside the hood. Sora's hoodie goes up to his belly button and has a white stripe at each bottom of the hoodie, which then right before the side's come has another white line attached to it that goes diagonal to his belly. At the shoulder part of the hoodie it's silver, with a sort diamond pattern at the bottom on both sides. At the bottom of his short sleeves there is also a white line at the bottom, not much else except for a small thin black line i nthe middle of the white line. Sora also keeps his hoodie open, so you can see his top. Sora's goddie had a yellow zip, which is always up. His top is a really dark blue, you could almost mistake it for black, which has a diamond shape near the top of it. The top also has a silver border at the tom and red at the bottom with several silver lines in it. Sora wears a black belt that goes right under the red part of the top, it has a silver handle thing in the middle which is attacked to two yellow belt's that goes around both his pant's and straps around at the back of the leg, making the pant's have some yellow line near the beginning. Sora's pant's are black also, they go up to under Sora's knee cap but not long enough to touch his leg. The pant's have two silver lines making a V shape to separate the two parts of the pants, and in the middle of them are a few silver lines. Sora's shoes are yellow, they have a black X in the middle of each open and a zip in the middle to. The shoes Zip finishes at a black part near to the end of the shoe, that goes all around the shoe. These shoes are also excellent for climbing with. And he also wears black, finger less gloves for protection, that have a silver line at the bottom of it and a diamond shape on each side.

Specialty: Sora can sometimes hear strange voices in his head, they tell him to do things and to say things at times.

Other: Sora HATES grumpy people.

RP Sample: I'LL MAKE MY RP SAMPLE LATER.

Password: Heart Container.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • shinysweety, I'm not going to judge your sign-up until you complete it.

But,

I will say this: You should have a more special skill than climbing, and also, one of roen52's twins has the 'good climber' trait already, and that's not his skill. So you may want to stand out a bit more. roen52's twins have telepathy with each other, and that's pretty stand-outish.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Damn, sorry this took so long Zerin. But here is my SU!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back