• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings~

Xenon™

Ordin-wait for it-ary!
Years
  • Hello there, PokeCommunity! My name is Xenon™. If you go to the Bulbagarden Forums, you might notice me there. Anyways, Aloha!
    ~Xenon™

Years
  • Hello there, PokeCommunity! My name is Xenon™. If you go to the Bulbagarden Forums, you might notice me there. Anyways, Aloha!
    ~Xenon™

Hi Xenon, how are you doing?

I'm very popular around here, especially in Other Trivia.

I hope you make friends, and if you have questions don't hesitate to contact a staff member.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! This is the only forum I go under so I would of never saw you but regardless welcome. :P You'll enjoy yourself here since it's got a lot to offer, and the community is amazing. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey there Zenon, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Glad you decided to hop on board.

What brought ya here? Anything in particular, or were you just looking for a new forum to hang around at?
    Either way, PC's got a lot going on everywhere you look, so i'm sure you'll be happy here. :D
    Also, i'm curious who's the character in your avatar? It looks like someone that would be from Fairy Tail, but at the same time I haven't watched/read much of that series yet despite hearing so many good things about it. :x

Cheers!
    See you around, and have fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice to see someone from Bulbagarden here! Welcome to PC, Xenon. :D

You can answer the questions Cello provided you in terms of what you came here for. I'm very sure you are just branchin' out on other communities, which I know it's not a problem, actually! :D I'm sure you'll have as much fun here at PC. Be sure to check out the sections we offer, like the Trade Corner, the Black & White section, and even many of the off-topic sections we offer here. :)

Why not check out the Adoption Center when you have the chance? Guess I shall see ya around! Leave me a VM on my profile if ya wanna talk or PM me if you have questions. :)

Back