• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my god becky look at her butt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    LOOK AT IT!

So hi there PC, my name is Applejack Cinna, but you can call me Slim. I have a SPPf, an EGC (Ever Grande City, check 'em out ;o), a PO (Panem Online, check them out too) and some other misc. forums that I've forgotten about completely. So yeah. I enjoy My Little Pony (Machu, say hi!), The Hunger Games, and Pokemon. I've written about 100 of these so I don't really want to repeat myself a ton of times. Hope the staff here is much better with their egos than some SELECT FEW on SPPf are. A few of those ass-****ers just annoy the hell out of me.

Hi.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha that was a random title... don't really know how to respond to it. :P Well it sure seems like you know about forums a lot and you can count on PC being a great community to hang around. The moderators are very nice and aren't what you may think. Just give them a chance and you should really enjoy it here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Oh, I know you from EGC, or at least I've seen you around.

XD And I randomly clicked this due to the title, how unexpected.

But welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    I know soooooo many people have probably told you this but OMG HUNGER GAMES w0000t. sorry i believe im like the second biggest fan of hunger games in Ohio besides my gf

Anyway. Hi! How ya doin?

Back