• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy.....I'm a newbie

Adventurousguy13

Newbie Trainer
Years
Howdy! Adventurousguy13 here! no, I'm not a guy....I'm a girl....and...uhh.....(what else to say anyways?)....um.....I was only searching for pokemon roleplaying groups when I saw this forum....and since I'm a pokemon fan, I decided to join....uhh......do I have to know everything about pokemon here? becuase the only pokemon series that I know is "pokemon adventures"(it's a manga series)....and...uhh........do I have to follow the rules and guidelines?(I know it's obvious but I really need to ask that)......do I have to let the other members know my real name? do I have to let them know my age too? do I ask so many questions?:paranoid:....oh, uhh....s-sorry.....anyways, I'm a specialjewelshipper, franticshipper, specialshipper, obliviashippier, and wristshipper. (needs help following the rules):embarrass

Years
Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha well interesting choice of a name if your a girl... but regardless it's nice to meet you. :) Oh the roleplaying area is active with a lot of different stuff you can do and look at, you should enjoy it very much. You don't need to know everything about Pokemon at all! There's people here that come in knowing little to nothing about it. :P You do need to follow the rules and guidelines but they are very easy to follow and aren't too hard to go by. Be sure to read them all so you don't do anything your not suppose to. You don't need to let others know your real name, you can just go by a nickname or username if you wish. You don't need to tell your age either if you don't want. Ha no it's fine to ask questions! You can message anyone with a bold name if you have any other questions. (they're really nice and can help you out) You can always check out the adoption center and have a mentor show you around in areas you like, I would highly recommend it if you want to take the time. Ha you seem nice, you won't have any trouble making friends here. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Brickbuster, I applaud @ your post. :D

But yeah, what he said! You do not have to reveal your real name, have extensive knowledge of Pokemon, or let them know of your age, either! I understand you're concern of your security, and that's alright! I know how that feels. My name is Megan, but that's not really my "real life" name, so you can always go by an online name if you like!

Following the rules here is quite important, and I see you need a lot of help with that. :D You can send me a private message if you need help with clarification of the rules and I'd be more than happy to help out. :)

We indeed do have a section for the Pokemon Adventures manga. Check it out! It's located under Pokemon General. Meet other manga fans and more!

So, I hope you have a wonderful time here, and again, PM me if you have questions! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Welcome to PC! Cool username! I think it's cool to break down barriers! I hope you end up sticking around! :D

blue

gucci
Years
Nah, you don't need to know a tonne about Pokémon to have fun on here, it's just a place to discuss many different things whether that be Pokémon related or not so I'm sure you'll have fun around here!

Also a mentor is an advisor who helps you train (:

Back