• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hi everybody im new and my number 1 thing to do is play pokemon and I watch pokemon episods at night!

Im a little shy but don't be afraid to talk to me!

Last edited:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome Shayminlover123 to the community! Make sure to check the Rules Page before proceeding, and if you're having any difficulties here, go to the Adoption Center where you can find a Mentor to guide you through! Hope to see ya around and enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, Shayminlover123, and welcome to The PokeCommunity, where most of the people actually enjoy Pokemon! Who would've guessed, right? :D

Though you haven't provided much information about yourself, I suggest you browse around the forums and look at different things; you'll find something you like! Also, check out the New User's Hangout to meet some new folks :)

Back