• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!

ADLFM14

Legendary Spriter
Years
  • Hello everyone call me ADLFM14 that's my nick name im actually a big spriter and im new at the cool forum (PC).
    I'm a big fan of both DIGIMON and POKEMON and i don't care about the Nerds who hate Pokemon and love digimon and vise versa.
    I'll be making tutorials here about rom hacking and sprites editing.
    I hope I'd be a light guest on you and Thanx. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, dude! :) I'm also a fan of Pokemon and Digimon, it's nice to adore the best of both worlds, right? :) I see you're jumping right inside the ROM Hacking section, yes? That's where you'll post your tutorials, as well as gather as much advice and tips from fellow ROM Hackers. :) I'm sure you will have a pleasent time here. :)

Anyways, have fun creating your hack, and I look forward to seeing you around! PM me if you have any questions or concerns. See ya!

Years
  • Hi ADLFM14.

How are you enjoying PC so far?

I'm not just on PC but I'm on several Pokemon boards, including two where I'm on the staff.

You love your hacks? Well, come to the Emulation section of PC for all your hacking needs!

If you have any questions regarding hacks, you can just contact its moderator duo - DrFuji and Giradialkia. They'll be happy to help you.

Also, if you want to have someone take you along, go the the Adoption Center where Meganium90 and her partner-in-crime Snivy063 will assign you an expert user based on their specialty.

Oh, and btw I'm not as good at hacking as you think so don't even expect to see me there.

- Hikari10

Back