• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fighting Dojo-Fighting Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
  • The Fighting Dojo

638.png
    639.png
    640.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Welcome to The Fighting Dojo, where we emphasize Fighting type pokemon.
    Fighting types are mainly focused on the attack stat. If you have a special place in you for fighting types, then this is your kind of club. Well, what are you waiting for? Join!

Rules (Example)
    1. Follow all of PokeCommunity's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
    2. Don't spam, troll, or harass.
    3. Try to keep active with the club!
    4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining and nickname it if you want.
    5. Have a great time!

Sign-Up Form (Example)
    Username:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Nickname (optional):
    Reason for joining:
    Person Who Recruited You (if applicable):
    Current Topic's Answer:

List Of Pokemon
    Fighting type Pokemon!
    056.png
    057.png
    062.png
    066.png
    067.png
    068.png
    106.png
    107.png
    214.png
    236.png
    237.png
    256.png
    257.png
    286.png
    296.png
    297.png
    307.png
    308.png
    391.png
    392.png
    447.png
    448.png
    453.png
    454.png
    475.png
    499.png
    500.png
    532.png
    533.png
    534.png
    538.png
    539.png

559.png
    560.png
    619.png
    620.png
    638.png
    639.png
    640.png
    647.png

648P.png

My Sign-Up Form
    Username:Reshiram Man
    Partner Pokemon:Infernape
    Nickname (optional):
    Reason for joining: I am the owner! Also, fighting types are amazing to me!
    Person Who Recruited You (if applicable):
    Current Topic's Answer:Infernape is my favorite fighting type. It is versatile in moves and is the best fire/fighting starter imo.

Members List
    - Reshiram Man
    392.png

- AlexOzzyCake
    214.png

- Hikari10
    448.png

- Sector Revenge
    Ani648PMS.png

- Zephele
    559.png

Topics
    What is your favorite Fighting type Pokemon?
    What is your favorite Fighting type move?

POTW
    POTW #1
    647.png

QOTW
    What ability powers up punching moves?

Point System
    Join The Group- 5 points
    Posting- 5 points
    Answering A Topic- 10 points
    Make A Userbar- 20 points each
    Recruit a Member (must be stated in sign-up application)- 15 points
    Post an image of current POTW (pokemon of the week)- 5 points each
    Using A Banner or Userbar In Signature- 20 points a week
    Win the Question of The Week- 15 points
    Answer Question of The Week Correctly (people other than the winner)- 5 points

Rewards Shop
    Get Another Partner Pokemon- 60 points
    Choose The Pokemon of The Week- 50 points
    Rename A Partner Pokemon- 30 points
    Get Any Color For The Color of Your Username (your choice) - 25 points

User Bars
    UserbarforFIGHTDOJO.png
    -made by me

------------
    If anybody has a suggestion to improve this club, PM me!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner Pokemon: Heracross; it's adorable and so strong <3
    Reason for joining: Fighting types are incredibly reliable and offer a huge range of different strategies to a battle. I can't think of a single Fighting type that you can't rely on in a tough spot, and that's what makes them unique to me.

Primape! It's not the strongest Pokémon out there and it's certainly not the most unique, but Primape carries a huge back story for me which means I'll always adore it. The story is far too long to tell but basically it was my first Pokémon to reach level 100 and it was the first Pokémon I'd actually had a lot of fun with and it made the game really exciting to play with that Pokemon by my side as a partner. I also love Heracross, Croagunk and Lucario since they're all very interesting type combinations and they have great stats + moves, especially Heracross & Toxicroak, but the number one spot goes to Primape.

Btw does anyone else find it odd how many Fighting types were introduced to Gen V compared to the other generations? :3

Years
  • Username: Hikari10
    Partner Pokemon: Lucario
    Reason for joining: Fighting-types are COOL.
    Current Topic's Answer: Lucario is my fave Fighting-type cos it's a popular Pokemon and gets great attacks. Not to mention it has Aura powers!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    My Sign-Up Form
    Username: Sector Revenge
    Partner Pokemon: I would like a Pirouette Form Meloetta actually, but you don't have her on the list. :(
    Reason for joining: Fighting Types physically is one of the best. They are something else.
    Current Topic's Answer: I'd say I'm just like many others. Lucario would be my favorite, really. Then again I do like Heracross, as a beetle I'm not a fan, but I do like its look in Pokemon style. Since First Generation first appeared with Pokemon, Hitmontop was like, the coolest of 'em all. Then you've got Blaziken, who's just amazingly badass.

But I'd have to go with Blaziken as truly my favorite Fighter, since Meloetta is actually Psychic type in her normal form I can't really use her. Blaziken's Speed Boost is sick and he is actually very deadly. I just love the look of it too.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Username: Zephele
    Partner Pokemon: Scraggy
    Nickname (optional): Señor Pantalones
    Reason for joining: Fighting is a really good offensive type in terms of coverage, and I like how essentially all the Pokemon of that type take advantage of that and are capable of hitting really hard, particularly on the Physical side.
    Person Who Recruited You (if applicable): No one c:

Easily Scrafty. I don't know if it's just my recent fondness for bulky attackers, but Scrafty was a great joy to use in my team. I love its eccentric design, and its additional Dark typing make for an interesting STAB combo. Furthermore, it has access to some interesting boosting moves, as well as some good abilities, allowing it to be played offensively, defensively, or a mix of both.

Though Heracross is a very close second. I loved how you could get one really early on in HeartGold, and I found it great fun to use in my first playthrough of the game. It really tore everyone to pieces. Good stuff <3

QOTW #1: What ability powers up punching moves?
    Iron First! It's what can make Mach Punch on Hitmonchan (extra) formidable on despite its low base power.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Here's a new topic to get the discussion started again:

What is your favorite Fighting type move?

My favorite is most likely Brick Break, because it's a very reliable move to use with respectable power and perfect accuracy.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Brick Break is nice despite its relatively lower base power. But I think Drain Punch has stolen its place for me - it's gotten a nice boost in Gen V to the point where it's the same as Brick Break, and arguably has a better, more useful secondary effect. I think it works particularly well with bulkier attackers, like Hitmonchan, Conkeldurr and Scrafty.

I also like the stronger moves, particularly Close Combat and Hi Jump Kick. I found the idea of just going all out and fiercely attacking your opponent at the cost reducing your defence awesome during Close Combat's first introduction, and I like the risk/reward thing going on with Hi Jump Kick. And that's despite how ridiculously often I've missed with it, haha!

Last edited:

Applegardan

I am a Wurmple Master!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Username:Applegardan

Partner Pokemon:Gurdurr. Why Gurdurr? Most people just trade it so they can evolve it. But if it carries the Eviolite, it can decimate almost anything better than it's big bro Conkeldurr ever could.

Nickname (optional):Steel Wielder

Reason for joining:Fighting Types are my favorite type, and the 2nd strongest imo. But most of my friends hate them because of their weakness to Flying :(

Current Topic's Answer:Low Sweep. Like it's name; I literally sweeped the Pokemon League with this one move. Most Fighting Moves are better, but this one is my favorite.

My favorite is Gurdurr, duh =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back