• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    Hello guys. I'm Ichinish. If you ask what that means, I'll say to you. My initial idea was to write Shinichi backwards, but, when I was typing, I changed the position of "s" and "h" and the outcome is Ichinish >.< I love pokemon since I was a little kid. I've played, at least, one game of each generation. I love all generations except the 3rd one. I don't know why, but I don't like it.

I also see the anime. I've seen the Kanto League when I was young and last year I rewatch it. Right now I'm finishing Orange League episodes. I want to see all the seasons of the anime. After the Orange League season, it only remains Johto and Hoenn seasons.

Ah! I'm 17 years old and I'm from Portugal. I've join this forum because I was looking for people to battle in Black and White.

If you don't understand something I write please tell me and I will try to make me understand.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hiya, and welcome to PC~

YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE 3RD GEN?! D: I LOVED 3rd gen. I never got to play the 2nd.

I've bought all the anime episodes on DVD up to Master Quest, I believe. C:

There's a competitive battling center that you should check out if you want.

Years
  • Hello guys. I'm Ichinish. If you ask what that means, I'll say to you. My initial idea was to write Shinichi backwards, but, when I was typing, I changed the position of "s" and "h" and the outcome is Ichinish >.< I love pokemon since I was a little kid. I've played, at least, one game of each generation. I love all generations except the 3rd one. I don't know why, but I don't like it.

I also see the anime. I've seen the Kanto League when I was young and last year I rewatch it. Right now I'm finishing Orange League episodes. I want to see all the seasons of the anime. After the Orange League season, it only remains Johto and Hoenn seasons.

Ah! I'm 17 years old and I'm from Portugal. I've join this forum because I was looking for people to battle in Black and White.

If you don't understand something I write please tell me and I will try to make me understand.

Hi Ichinish, I'm Hikari.

Wow, so you're Portuguese? We get loads of interesting cultures around our memberbase.

So, you're rewatching the old Pokemon anime episodes? I'm doing it too so I can catch up to what I missed, especially the Hoenn/Battle Frontier saga.

We have the Competitive Battling Center, complete with its own Pokemon Online server for all the battles you want!

You grew up with Pokemon too? I have been watching the anime since I was 7, however as mentioned I missed the Advanced Generation series and returned to watching when the Diamond & Pearl series started. I started playing the games when I was 11. I'm gonna be 20 in October and I won't hang up my Poke Balls and Pokedex anytime soon.

I now rewatch all the old Pokemon anime episodes and also catch up on new Best Wishes episodes. What's your fave regional saga of the anime btw?

What's your fave Pokemon? Mine is Oshawott.

And who are your fave human characters in Pokemon? I love Akuroma, Cilan, Roxie, Cynthia, Skyla, Cheren, Bianca, Elesa, Iris, Misty, N and all the female protagonists in the main series games (Leaf, May, Kris, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda and Mei aka the B2/W2 girl).

If you have any tough questions, direct them at those with the bold colored names.

You can also drop a VM (Visitor Message) on my profile if you wanna chat with Hikari.

Have a great time as part of this community!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    Hiya, and welcome to PC~

YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE 3RD GEN?! D: I LOVED 3rd gen. I never got to play the 2nd.

I've bought all the anime episodes on DVD up to Master Quest, I believe. C:

There's a competitive battling center that you should check out if you want.

I've played Red, Yellow and FireRed for the 1st Gen, Silver, Gold and Crystal for the 2nd, Emerald, for the 3rd, Pearl for the 4th and Black for the 5th.

Yes, I don't like it. I don't know how. I guess it is because I've never enjoyed the game and the pokemons of this generation.

I'm already checking that section c:

Hi Ichinish, I'm Hikari.

Wow, so you're Portuguese? We get loads of interesting cultures around our memberbase.

So, you're rewatching the old Pokemon anime episodes? I'm doing it too so I can catch up to what I missed, especially the Hoenn/Battle Frontier saga.

We have the Competitive Battling Center, complete with its own Pokemon Online server for all the battles you want!

You grew up with Pokemon too? I have been watching the anime since I was 7, however as mentioned I missed the Advanced Generation series and returned to watching when the Diamond & Pearl series started. I started playing the games when I was 11. I'm gonna be 20 in October and I won't hang up my Poke Balls and Pokedex anytime soon.

I now rewatch all the old Pokemon anime episodes and also catch up on new Best Wishes episodes. What's your fave regional saga of the anime btw?

What's your fave Pokemon? Mine is Oshawott.

And who are your fave human characters in Pokemon? I love Akuroma, Cilan, Roxie, Cynthia, Skyla, Cheren, Bianca, Elesa, Iris, Misty, N and all the female protagonists in the main series games (Leaf, May, Kris, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda and Mei aka the B2/W2 girl).

If you have any tough questions, direct them at those with the bold colored names.

You can also drop a VM (Visitor Message) on my profile if you wanna chat with Hikari.

Have a great time as part of this community!

- Hikari10

Yes :D I'm Portuguese.

I've missed a lot of episodes when I was a little kid :C Orange Island (all of them), Johto (some of them), Hoenn (the most part of them). The Diamond and Pearl series I followed when it was being released in Japan. The same for Best Wishes.

Well, in an emotional way (with emotional episodes), I think Kanto, Orange and maybe Johto (I need to see this season) are my favourite.

But, about the story, I've to say that Best Wishes series are my favourite. This due to the role that Team Rocket has now (finally the writers wake up and put Team Rocket with some decent role).

Favourite Pokémon? Hum... that's a bit harsh. I will say the pokemons I like, because right now I can't choose one to be my favourite: 1st, 4th and 5th Gen Starters and their evolutions, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Togepi (and her evolutions), Marill, Eevee (and her evolutions), Elekid and Magby (and their evolutions), Happiny (and her evolutions), Azelf. There are more, but I think these are the most important.

Favourite Female: Misty
    Favourite Male: Gary Oak

Thank you for the welcome :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello Ichinish, I'm Teezee. It's really nice to meet you. ^^

Sounds like your username is very creative, by changing the two letters around, it really does make it sound very unique. :)

And wow, really? Generation 3 actually had a great storyline in my opinion, but I guess it had it's downsides, like most generations do. I remember how generation 3 didn't have backwards compatibility with generation 2 Pokemon games, but it was understandable, as the GBA games could only connect to other GBA games. It would've been great if it did have compatibility though. My favorite is generation 2, loved Johto. :D

And yeah, I liked the anime, mostly Johto. I wonder if you've seen the Sinnoh one and later ones?

Welcome aboard, btw. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    Hello Ichinish, I'm Teezee. It's really nice to meet you. ^^

Sounds like your username is very creative, by changing the two letters around, it really does make it sound very unique. :)

And wow, really? Generation 3 actually had a great storyline in my opinion, but I guess it had it's downsides, like most generations do. I remember how generation 3 didn't have backwards compatibility with generation 2 Pokemon games, but it was understandable, as the GBA games could only connect to other GBA games. It would've been great if it did have compatibility though. My favorite is generation 2, loved Johto. :D

And yeah, I liked the anime, mostly Johto. I wonder if you've seen the Sinnoh one and later ones?

Welcome aboard, btw. ^^

Thank you :)

Yes, I've already saw Sinnoh's seasons. Now I'm watching Best Wishes Season 2 :)

Back