• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Hey all. Dragon is the name and pokemon will always be my game. This looks like a chill site. Restarted my Black version. thats all :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome, Dragon! You'll definitely like it here. I've always wanted to restart my White but I still have my priceless Pokemon in there (even my very first Shinyyy). The majority of the members here have restarted their games already because they are anticipating the arrival of BW2. It's awesome, and it's going to be as good as BW :D

Be sure you read them rules and stay active if you can. :D Have a great time!

Years
  • Hey all. Dragon is the name and pokemon will always be my game. This looks like a chill site. Restarted my Black version. thats all :)

Hi Dragon, I am Hikari.

So, restarting your Black? I'm not cos I have a precious Shiny Excadrill in my PC.

You should get over to the Black and White section right away, you might even see Hikari lurking over there cos she is a massive 5th Gen fan.

Contact anyone with a bold name if you have tough questions, though I specifically recommend Kaori and Requility for Black and White talk.

Have a great time and well, gotta catch 'em all!

- Hikari10, "Unova Pokemon Master"

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Welcome dragon, ill guess u like dragon type. i like fire type. i was saying to my self why would u restart your game after spending so much time training and catching different Pokemon . im currently just training my Pokemon in the white version. any way feel free to cal me diablo

Back