• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clucknadus (AKA Therian Form Tornadus) is in the building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
  • Hi there! As you can see, my username is Clucknadus! I'm 20 years old, and been a Pokemon fan ever since Red and Blue came out. I'm not only a dedicated fan of Pokemon, but also a competitive battler as you can see from my signature. So if you're ever up for a battle, feel free to ask me. I've stalked this forum for a bit, and finally decided to join because it looks fun.

If there's anything I left out, which I'm sure there's quite a bit of, feel free to contact me. I hope to have fun here.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • And fun you shall have!

Hey there, welcome to PC! I love it when older people join, it's always good to have more older blood around the place so I don't feel like the uncle at the family reunion who wants to sit at the kids table because he's just cool like that :P

Anyway if you're interested in competitive battling we have a whole section for that as well as a Pokemon Online server full of people just like you :) so have fun!

If you need anything or just wanna say hi, feel free to VM me!

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! I do battle on PO quite a bit, so maybe I'll check out this site's server some time. Wait... has this site's server been updated for the new version of PO? I guess there's only one way to find out! :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Yo Clucknadus, here is my friend code so that we can exchange our friend codes.

3483-1360-5054

Years
  • Hey guys, this thread hasn't been posted on in over a month (almost six months in this case) so it's considered a dead thread, meaning you can't bump it as stated in the rules. D: Make sure to keep this in mind next time when posting around the site.

/closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back