• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haiiii! =D

MirandaxPikachu

Lovin' Pikachu since 1999.
Years
  • Hi there! ^-^.
    I am Miranda, and I am new here.
    I love Pokemon ever since the beginning!
    I am sixteen years old, and I live in Holland! :>.
    I've played almost all Pokemon games :
    Red, Blue and Yellow.
    Silver and Crystal.
    Fire Red and Leaf Green.
    Ruby and Sapphire.
    Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
    Black and White.

My favorite Pokemon ever is Pikachu, I've played Yellow like a thousand times, just because he would walk behind you.. I loved it! :).

My second favorite Pokemon is Vulpix. :P

My third is Charizard.

And my fourth got to be Dragonite! (L)

Soo.... Hi! :P.

Oh! And I have a question! :embarrass
    In Pokemon Black and White 2, will the Pokemon walk behind you like in HGSS?
    ( I hope soooo! )

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Hi Miranda, pleased to meet you! I'm new just like you, and am, of course, a HUGE fan of the Pokemon fans. Sorry that I can't answer your question, as I only have HG and FR. . ^.^

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi Miranda :D And Now... I welcome you to PC! Wow Holland? My grandfather is from there, as for myself, i'm from Australia, i'm only 14 and i consider myself to be not bad or not an expert at Competitive Battling. What are your interests in Pokemon? We have a vast amount of choices for you, all of them are good :P I have a feeling i'll see you again, later :).

Years
  • Heyaa Miranda!
    I'm also from Holland which makes it easy to talk huh! :) I am also a big fan and I'm praying that the Pokémon will walk behind you in B/W 2. Pleasure to meet you!

MirandaxPikachu

Years
  • Hi Miranda :D And Now... I welcome you to PC! Wow Holland? My grandfather is from there, as for myself, i'm from Australia, i'm only 14 and i consider myself to be not bad or not an expert at Competitive Battling. What are your interests in Pokemon? We have a vast amount of choices for you, all of them are good :P I have a feeling i'll see you again, later :).

Hi! Nice to meet you, Australia seems so beautiful to me! And my interests in Pokemon are mostly the games, but I love the old animes, the good old memories, and I am quite interested in Emolation or something? Playing Pokemon using a Emulator, can you also trade with Emulator? Because I must have my Pikachu haha! And ofcourse I am really interested in Pokemon Black and White 2, there is a Starter Secret or something? I wanna play it sooo bad! :p. So anyways, thanks for welcoming me :P.

Ps: I love your avatar =)

Heyaa Miranda!
    I'm also from Holland which makes it easy to talk huh! :) I am also a big fan and I'm praying that the Pokémon will walk behind you in B/W 2. Pleasure to meet you!

Woaah! Nice to meet you too! It's awesome that you're also from Holland haha! :D. It'll take soooo long until B/W 2, will come out here.. :(. I can't wait so long! I am not that patient... :p

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I don't see a signature picture. What is the code you're using so we can help fix it?

(Welcome BTW.)

Heyaa Miranda!
    I've seen a Japanese ROM played on Youtube. They don't walk behind you. Sorry.

Cyclone

MirandaxPikachu

Years
  • I don't see a signature picture. What is the code you're using so we can help fix it?

(Welcome BTW.)

I've seen a Japanese ROM played on Youtube. They don't walk behind you. Sorry.

Cyclone

If I did it right, you see my signature picture now??
    And thats too bad! :<. I was really hoping that they would walk behind me...
    Anyways, thanks! :)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • If I did it right, you see my signature picture now??
    Yeah thanks, but seriously have fun, btw you may not want to know too much about B2&W2 because you'll ruin your own experiences :L

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If I did it right, you see my signature picture now??
    Send me a PM with just the code in question (use {code}{/code} tags around it, but change to square brackets since I can't see how to disable BBcode here). Maybe I can pinpoint the problem.

Cyclone

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *scratches head*

This thread is starting to get a biiiiiiiiiiiit derailed on signature help, let's...not do that ok! Let's stick to what we originally came here for.

And actually.. it's [img*][/img] (without the asterisk, so try that.) lemme know if you still need help.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Miranda! I see you're adjusting to PC very well. :D You are more than welcome to PM me if you have any questions or concerns (like your signature thingy!) and I'm sure you will have a *wonderful* time here! :) Have a fab time!

MirandaxPikachu

Years
  • *scratches head*

This thread is starting to get a biiiiiiiiiiiit derailed on signature help, let's...not do that ok! Let's stick to what we originally came here for.

And actually.. it's [img*][/img] (without the asterisk, so try that.) lemme know if you still need help.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Miranda! I see you're adjusting to PC very well. :D You are more than welcome to PM me if you have any questions or concerns (like your signature thingy!) and I'm sure you will have a *wonderful* time here! :) Have a fab time!

Thank you so much! I will, I really like it :). I will PM you if I have a question.. Anyways, thanks!

Oh that's too bad! Thank you for the information tho! :)

Well I saw on sprite resource thingy overworld sprites from Pokémon from Black & White. So maayybbeee! :d

Years
  • Hi there! ^-^.
    I am Miranda, and I am new here.
    I love Pokemon ever since the beginning!
    I am sixteen years old, and I live in Holland! :>.
    I've played almost all Pokemon games :
    Red, Blue and Yellow.
    Silver and Crystal.
    Fire Red and Leaf Green.
    Ruby and Sapphire.
    Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
    Black and White.

My favorite Pokemon ever is Pikachu, I've played Yellow like a thousand times, just because he would walk behind you.. I loved it! :).

My second favorite Pokemon is Vulpix. :P

My third is Charizard.

And my fourth got to be Dragonite! (L)

Soo.... Hi! :P.

Oh! And I have a question! :embarrass
    In Pokemon Black and White 2, will the Pokemon walk behind you like in HGSS?
    ( I hope soooo! )

Hi Miranda, I am Hikari.

Just like you I have played almost every Pokemon game, however I only played Generations 3-5.

And I assume you like the Kanto Pokemon? I'm more of a Unova fan.

I'm 19 and from Australia, been a Pokemon fan since back in the day. I was just 7 when I started watching the Pokemon anime and I have never looked back.

Alongside the Pokemon Gaming sections, I hang out in Pokemon/Other Trivia, which is such a fun section.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

You will certainly make friends here and yeah I was late to the intro but it's nice to get to know me.

- Hikari10

Back