• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav kind of pie? X3

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • I just thought I'd make this, because I wondered "I wonder if anyone else on PC likes pie..." so, I made this X3

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • yeah, I don't really like apple too much >>
    I like pumkin pie! X3

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well i love every pie.Meat pies,Cherry pies, Apple pies,Pumpkin pies and i could go on and on and on.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite pie is Pecan Pie. Yummy! ^^ I also like apple and cherry pie.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I love pie in general. Pie > Cake Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Pumpkin. Those are the one I've had before. I'd say Apple most often, then Blueberry, Pumpkin and Cherry. Peach is like once in a bluemoon.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    apple pie with ice cream on top mmmmm *licks lips*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *Talks like Spongebob*
    Everyone loves pie!
    ...From the looks of it, hehe.

Anywho, my favorite would have to be apple! It's not overly sweet like a few others can be, and it goes better paired up with ice cream than any other I've tasted. I also like banana cream, cherry, and cheese cake, (If it's considered a pie, that is) but apple takes the cake!... er, pie, hehe.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • French Silk, Banana Cream, Chocolate, any other kind of chocolate, Heath pie (<3), Apple pie, um...I think that's it. *is a chocoholic XD*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really like pie, it's kinda too sweet. o.o; But peach pie is nice... and egg tarts.... *_*

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I like apple and coconut cream pie. I like pies that are sweet and fluffy too, like marange pies or whatever you call them n_n

Back