• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heeey there PC !!! :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jean! :3 As you can probably tell, this is a very active forum so you'll have no trouble at all finding sections/threads you're interested in. How long have you been into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite generation? Your introduction was pretty short, so I was curious haha.

Anyyyway, I hope you have fun here~! Go ahead and apply for a mentor if you'd like help navigating the forum and make sure to have fun. <:

Years
  • hello there im new here to PC u can call me p0kem0n789 but i prefer Jean :)

Hi Jean, I am Hikari.

You may have technically joined us 6 months ago but you are still considered new.

As Cirno said, do you have a favorite generation of Pokemon? I love 5th Generation best (I played 3rd-5th Gens of Pokemon). I have been into Pokemon since I was only 7.

So, any sections you want to visit? I hang out in Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia mostly but I'm present in most sections as well.

If you ever need help, remember to contact a moderator!

- Hikari10, "What the Hikari?"

Years
    • Fl
    • Seen Mar 28, 2013
    ive been playing Pokemon since i was nine years old that's when i got my first game-boy and my first yellow version lol :) and my favorite generation would be 3rd gen mostly because of Swampert and Jirachi lol :D

Heeey there Jean !!!

My name around these parts is Diablo. Hope you have a good time here in PC

I'll catch you later then... :D

thank you Diablo and i will :)

Hi Jean, I am Hikari.

You may have technically joined us 6 months ago but you are still considered new.

As Cirno said, do you have a favorite generation of Pokemon? I love 5th Generation best (I played 3rd-5th Gens of Pokemon). I have been into Pokemon since I was only 7.

So, any sections you want to visit? I hang out in Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia mostly but I'm present in most sections as well.

If you ever need help, remember to contact a moderator!

- Hikari10, "What the Hikari?"

thank you Hikari10 and yeah ive been working alot i haven't had anytime to myself lately and my favorite generation would be 3rd gen but ive played 1st-5th gen and yeeea im going to need help contacting a moderator xD i dont know how lol

Last edited:
    Back