• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mateshard005 at your service!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I have been here for roughly a few days now and I haven't actually laid my eyes on this fourm so here goes.

My Name is Mat and I am Australian and English. I love Pokemon since I could remember getting my first Pokemon Game Pokemon Diamond (wow, I have short memory cause my first game was in fact Sapphire).

I have played all the Pokemon Game upto date except Black 2 and White 2 (Will hopefully be soon) and intend to make a fan game which is in the making right now.

I can't wait to meet all the people here and share my passion for Pokemon and the massive community it has.

Until then, I am looking foward to meeting all of you.

Years
  • I have been here for roughly a few days now and I haven't actually laid my eyes on this fourm so here goes.

My Name is Mat and I am Australian and English. I love Pokemon since I could remember getting my first Pokemon Game Pokemon Diamond (wow, I have short memory cause my first game was in fact Sapphire).

I have played all the Pokemon Game upto date except Black 2 and White 2 (Will hopefully be soon) and intend to make a fan game which is in the making right now.

I can't wait to meet all the people here and share my passion for Pokemon and the massive community it has.

Until then, I am looking foward to meeting all of you.

Hi Mat, I am Hikari.

I see you are a fellow Australian Pokefan, with a British mix to it. I have been a fan of Pokemon ever since it landed in Australia.

I have played almost all Pokemon games from Generations 3-5 and I have been watching the anime since I was 7.

Yeah, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are gonna be awesome games and I love the characters (especially Mei, Cheren, Roxie, Marlon and Colress).

PC is a friendly community with loads of stuff that's got you covered! I recommend checking out the Pokemon Gaming areas to get started.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott. And man I liek Oshawottz...

Mateshard005 at your service!

Remember to read the rules, contact a moderator and don't advertise.

Have a great time and I might see you!

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Sapphire was really addicting, I spent more hours on it than any other Pokemon game. <3 Are you planning on buying the Japanese versions of B/W2 or are you waiting for their English release?

Glad you seem excited to join this place; it is indeed super active and there's tons of sections to dig around in~! Stick around and you'll make lots of friends in no time (I'd love to be your first friend if you like!). Rejoining in 2011 was one of the better decisions I made since I've made so many friends and got acquainted with some cool people in the process. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    No not planning on buy JPN Games, I like to see what the story is.

And sure Cirno, you can friend me.

Back