• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hi i'm Blues.
    I had every pokemon game except for emerald , and sapphire , but right now I only got white.
    I'm not really sure what to talk about here...

Years
  • Hi there, Blues! :D Welcome to PC.

I had most of the main series games too, though I've never played Ranger and barely played Mystery Dungeon haha. Have you ever played the side games, or? And what's your favorite game? Those are just a few topic starts to get to know you more as a fan~

And it's all right if you don't know what to say, most of the intro threads are pretty short. n_n I didn't even make an intro when I joined I think lmao, so no worries. Hopefully you enjoy your stay here; we're really active. :3 Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk!

See you around and it was great meeting you. <3

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Well I have mystery dungeon too.
    My favourite game is pokemon white though.
    Having old , and new pokemon in awesome graphics while giving you a feel of connection with the characters , and get a great sense of immersion at the same time/

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! Finally someone who doesn't hate Unova lol XD! You might want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum I'm sure someone there would adopt you in Rom hacking! And once again welcome to PC! : )

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hi, Blues! I love your avvy did you make it yourself? And it's okay if you don't know what to put in your intro~. Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! If you want you can call me either Yuki or Palamon because Yuki's Sword is a mouthful. xD I hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Years
  • Hi i'm Blues.
    I had every pokemon game except for emerald , and sapphire , but right now I only got white.
    I'm not really sure what to talk about here...

Hi there Blues, it is Hikari!

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was only 7, and I never looked back cos well, Pokemon is cool! I'm 19 now and I ain't quitting Pokemon anytime soon.

Since you are playing White, I might recommend the Black and White forum for you.

Feel free to VM me if you wanna talk, and take the tough questions to those with the bold names.

Have a great time at PC!

- Hikari10, "Cuteness is a good thing"

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Heya Blues! Welcome to PC!

It's okay if you don't have much to say. Sometimes, when you stumble into a community this size, it can be a bit intimidating, and when making intro posts, it can be a huge chore if you don't know what to say about yourself.

Well no fear about that, because here at PC, a lot of us here are super friendly, and don't really care about all that stuff! We're a family here, and as such, you're part of it!

So with all of that out of the way, I hope you have fun around the boards!

Back