• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[AKA] Matt

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    Hey ladies and gentlemen, my name is Matt! I'm 16 years old and I'm from New York. I had an account a while back (about 4 years ago), but I forgot the account details. Anyways, I hope I get to re-connect with all of the community members, old and new.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I see what you did there in the title c;
    It's always nice when old members return, I recently decided to start being active again too. Hope you have fun here bro, stay active!
    p.s. New York rocks, I wish I lived there again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    I see what you did there in the title c;
    It's always nice when old members return, I recently decided to start being active again too. Hope you have fun here bro, stay active!
    p.s. New York rocks, I wish I lived there again.

Thanks a lot! And I suppose NY isn't that bad, haha.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heeey there Matt (that's the name of one of my IRL friends :3), welcome back to PC! First, I have to say, you have quite the username; a really good one. <3 I realized when I was 11, Th e pokemon Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam are 'magic words' that magicians use. o3o I thought that was clever of gamefreak~

Hm, speaking of 'Abra Kadabra Alakazam' and 'magic tricks'...

trucy-pose%28b%29.gif

Would you like to see one? A magic trick, I mean. It's not dangerous or life-threatening... or weird, I promise. <3

Okay, one, two, three...

trucy-mrhatappears.gif

*Insert magic words here~!*

trucy-mrhat(c).gif

See? This is the Mr. hat trick (I THINK that's what's it called, I'm too lazy to check).

Anyway, you're from New York, huh? Some of my relatives live there! At Queens, I think~ I visit them... every so often during summer vacations. <3 By the way, while we haven't met yet, I'm glad to meet you now; maybe we can talk sometime. ^^

Well, all that's left to tell you is that the rules changed over the course of four years, soooo if you have time, maybe just read them over? It'll just help out. :3 But yeah, I do hope enjoy yourself~!

Years
  • Hey ladies and gentlemen, my name is Matt! I'm 16 years old and I'm from New York. I had an account a while back (about 4 years ago), but I forgot the account details. Anyways, I hope I get to re-connect with all of the community members, old and new.

Hello Matt, interesting username you have.

I am Hikari, and I obviously wasn't on PC when you were last active.

I have already seen you, so I guess you know PC already.

Feel free to contact me via VM if you need to chat, some people say I am really quirky but fun and friendly to talk to. I also love memes and jokes, anything funny!

Have a great time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Years
  • Hi there, Matt! You definitely have an awesome username, so stick around to make sure it doesn't go to waste, okay~? n__n

I'm also from NY, though I don't like it too much. In the future I hope to move out to California, though that's just me personally, aha. Do you have any future plans to move out or anything like that?

I can already tell you'll fit in excellently in here, honestly, so here's hoping you continue to enjoy the forum enough to check back! Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat, my profile's always open. :D

Back