• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm..Hello

Years
  • I really hope this is allowed, the taskbar at the top said I was still a new member. I'm sorry, I'm rather new at this and I'm trying not to seem like a screw up already.

Ahem, Hello all. My name is Kiujazi and as it's probably obvious by now. I'm rather shy. Um...Pokemon has been a huge part of my life since Red and Blue came out in the United States and I've been grateful for the series every day of my life.

Other than that, I'm a music lover though to be specific, video game music.
    A few of my favorite game soundtracks are Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ristar, Silent Hill 3, Jet Set Radio and Final Fantasy VI.

I hope everyone is doing well and I apologize if I'm a bother..

Years
  • Glad to have you here at PC! You'll find that most of the people here are very welcoming and friendly if you take the time to participate. Pokemon has also played a huge part in my childhood since its release, and I think that's something we all have in common here.

I mostly (try to) battle seems people dont like too or are to busy playing it on PO instead of over wifi like it was intended. Anyway if you ever want to battle or practice I am always looking for a match.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hello there... Welcome to the World of PokeCommunity. My name is Thomas, people call me the PokeCommunity Professor. This world is inhabited by creatures called PokeCommunity members... For some people, PokeCommunity members are friends. Others use them for flame wars... Myself... I study PC members as a profession. Your very own PokeCommunity legend is about to unfold. A world of dreams and adventure with PC membersawaits... come with me, and I'll show you the way.

Years
  • I really hope this is allowed, the taskbar at the top said I was still a new member. I'm sorry, I'm rather new at this and I'm trying not to seem like a screw up already.

Ahem, Hello all. My name is Kiujazi and as it's probably obvious by now. I'm rather shy. Um...Pokemon has been a huge part of my life since Red and Blue came out in the United States and I've been grateful for the series every day of my life.

Other than that, I'm a music lover though to be specific, video game music.
    A few of my favorite game soundtracks are Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ristar, Silent Hill 3, Jet Set Radio and Final Fantasy VI.

I hope everyone is doing well and I apologize if I'm a bother..

Hello Kiujazi. How's PC doing?

Even though you technically joined in April, you are still new.

They call me Hikari, a Trainer who loves her Oshawottz.

I might suggest you check out the Adoption Center, located in NU/W which is a great stepping stone for new users.

VM me if you wanna chat, cos I'm good at handling new users well.

Have a great time and make new friends!

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Years
  • Windox: I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I get a 3DS or DS with a pokemon game. I could use some battle training when it comes to wi-fi.

Thomas: Thank you professor. I look forward to having some fun with the journey ahead.

Hikari10: As far as I can tell it's a really interesting place, but I still have a bit more exploring to do.

The whole joining in April thing is what messed me up and caused my confusion, but I'm glad to know that I still can be counted as a new member.

I can't blame you as I loved my Oshawott as well.

Thank you for the advice, I had taken a look at it but I wasn't sure what to exactly do with it. So I'll take another look at it and see what happens.

Thank you for the kind words.

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC, Kiujazi! n__n You're definitely still a new member going by your post count, so don't worry about it at all!

I'm pretty shy as well, though mostly offline haha. Online I'm still shy but have been opening up a bit lately, thankfully. But yeah, a lot of members here have been fans of Pokemon ever since Red/Blue - myself included! It's really a wonderful franchise that keeps you hooked constantly.

Another Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney fan, I see! Definitely have to pick that game up, hear lots of positive things about it.

Anyway, hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far. :D Stick around and feel free to message me if there's anything you need help with, all right?

Back