• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello? I guess

Raging Man

Ace Trainer
Years
Hello everyone i'm new to the site i hope you enjoy my stay :D.

I mainly want to trade (in the future) and discuss mostly In-Game stuff.

Just as i stated in the "About Me" Section of my profile i am a lazy man that's mainly addicted to Pokemon but got to lazy to enter a forum (or maybe i was just that i don't want to remember that former experience).

If anyone is interested about trading me or anything, i won't do that for a while but that's just for now since i've been having problems with my DS's internet connection.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard :t006: and my favorite type is Fire. Currently playing the japanese version of Pokemon Black 2, since i already took japanese classes a couple years ago (you don't need to know my real age).

Also on the side note, not relating to pokemon, i play a lot of TF2, not much lately do to College and that helps a little about how old i am but i don't want to specify. One of my favorite sagas besides pokemon is also Zelda, my favorite game in the series has to be Majoras Mask :cool:, i watch a lot of anime but my favorite has to be Yu-Gi-Oh, and One Piece coming in to a close 2nd.

To wrap things up i hope you enjoy my stay and my cooperation and stuff. See you all around ^.^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Awww, a raging, yet lazy man, eh? I think you and I might have some similarities. ^_^ Anywho, welcome to the forum! I'm sure that we will enjoy your company. <3

Set sail to the Trade Corner when you're ready and wanting to trade with other people in the future. There's even a Quick Trade thread that's in the Trade Shops board. I hope you'll enjoy what the members have to offer. :3 If you want to talk about in-game stuff, you can head on over to the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions forum - there, you can visit the Pokemon Gaming Central board, go to the boards that talks about the pokemon games for the GBA as well as the orgional Game Boy, and even talk about spin offs. There's even a challenge board, if you want to take on a in-game challenge that a member made. :3

One of my favorite saga's, alongside Phoenix Wright, is Zelda too. <3 I love Oot, and I personally enjoy Wind Waker. :3 (I still haven't finished Majora's Mask. u///u) I love Yugioh and One Piece too. <3 Probably the few dubs I watch from 4kids, but nonetheless!

I hope to see you around too! You seem like a cool guy to be around with~ <3 If you need any help, feel free to contact anyone for assistance, okay? ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your time. :3

PS. My favourite type is Ghost. Fire is awesome too. <3 (like one of my favourites, Arcanine. Typhlosion and Charizard is cool too. :3)

Years
Hi Raging Man, funny username you have lol :D

You can call me Hikari, and I often love to welcome new users to PC.

I herd u liek Charizardz? They are still popular among those who grew up with the first generation... however I started playing with the third generation. So yeah, I'm a late bloomer. However I've been a veteran fan in general.

I don't really liek Charizardz. I liek Oshawottz better.

Since you like a few non-Pokemon gaming franchises, I might also link you to the Video Games board which shall have you covered.

Feel free to chat with me via VM or friend request me.

We also have a team of moderators and admins who are always there to answer your questions.

Have a fun time here and I'll see you!

Years
Hi there, Jonathan! We've got several Jonathans around here haha, here's hoping I don't start confusing all of you! But yeah, welcome to PC n__n

Definitely check out the Trade Corner as linked above, though we have plenty of other sections that I'm sure would interest you as well! Sadly I don't have WiFi so I have to rely on my Nintendo WiFi connector, and it tends to give me a lot of problems. ):

Charizard's a pretty popular Pokemon it seems, though personally I'm more for Typhlosion aha. We actually have a fire-type club here on PC, so perhaps you can get involved in it. I'm sure the members would love to see someone else join up! :D

Anyway, stick around the forum, I'm sure you won't regret it! We're a very friendly community so you'll make lots of friends in no time so long as you keep checking back. Have fun around here and feel free to message me if you need any assistance~!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hello, and Welcome to PC on behalf of pretty much every member you can think of!

All the links are pretty much covered, however, there's a few places you might want to go to if you're interested about learning about the Forum as a whole.

This leads to the New Users' Hangout, where new users have a discussion. Of course, you could meet some members who could have been here for a long time.

This leads to The Official Pokecommunity Adoption Thread, where mentors show you around a selected forum. It is really useful for new users and is very educational!

We all hope you have a great time around here.

Back