• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SIaaP is here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2012
    So a little background story about myself. I'm an ex-call of duty pro. And i actually mean make money pro. I'm 16 and am one of the best outfielders in my state for baseball. I just really wnjoy kicking back and playing pokemon once in a while. I can livestream for you guys when you want @ twitch.tv

Thats me

Years
  • Welcome to PC, SIaaP! (:

Unfortunately I happen to be a rather bad gamer most of the time, so I can't say I'm like you at all, aha. The only game I happen to be remotely decent at is Pokemon.. and it's not even too hard to play to begin with XD;

But yeah, all Pokemon fans are welcome here, old and new! I noticed you posted an introduction way back in April 2011; here's hoping you stick around this time, because it's really worth it! We're a very friendly forum with lots of amazing people to meet. n_n Is there anything in particular you came here for? We have pretty much everything here, from anime/manga and trading card game chat to off-topic discussions and polls to participate in.

Anyway, you should explore around and see what you're most interested in around here. Feel free to message me if there's anything you need help with; I'm always open. :D

Years
  • So a little background story about myself. I'm an ex-call of duty pro. And i actually mean make money pro. I'm 16 and am one of the best outfielders in my state for baseball. I just really wnjoy kicking back and playing pokemon once in a while. I can livestream for you guys when you want @ twitch.tv

Thats me

Hello there SIaaP. Hikari speaking here.

I have to say I'm actually Anti-COD, I love Pokemon way better. Given my age, you would suggest I'd grown out of it but no, I am still a Pokefan. (I turn 20 next month!)

Have a fun time browsing and make sure you read the rules! I'm also free for a VM chat if you come to my profile.

- Hikari10

Back