• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POTATO

Anguscr4p

3rd Gen Enthusiast
Years
  • That's a new one, eh? Hi, I'm anguscr4p. My info is in my bio, too lazy to copy and paste it here, I apologize. Well....here I am, introducing myself. Hi :)

Digging the variety of fonts...MUAHAHA

This place is big o.o

Years
  • Hiya, Anguscr4p, and welcome to the forum! Do you have any mashed potatoes for me? :DD I love them!

Yep, we're a really big community haha. I just read through your bio - nice to see more longtime fans pop in! I've been a fan since I was 8-9 myself and am still going strong. <3 As for ROM hacking, we have an enormoussss Emulation section here on PC, so I'm sure you'd enjoy exploring around there.

But eep, Minecraft is amazing! My laptop just lags immensely when I play it, even with FPS boost programs like OptiFine.. ): Getting a new computer is definitely high up on my to-get list.

Anyway, it was great meeting you! Hopefully you stick around, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. It might seem intimidating at first, but you'll get the hang of it quickly. :3 Feel free to message me if you need help with anuthing and I'll see you around, okay?

Years
  • Oh, Hi Anguscr4p. Will you give us some free Potatos or chips? xD
    Anyway, welcome in PC. Iam new member a second ago. You rights, this forum so big. I cannot explore this community in single day. Lets be a friends! ^W^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Anguscr4p, I heard you're giving out free potatoes xD...
    Well welcome along, my name's Rainbow and can be kinda koo koo sometimes. I'm a Gen III fan too of R/S/E. Ah, Hoenn, my favourite region :). Yup, this forum really is huge, you'll never get to the end of it. I don't bite, so maybe come along and have a chat about Gen III or some other things like being lazy? Nice to meet ya Anguscr4p, I hope you'll be active ^^!

Years
  • That's a new one, eh? Hi, I'm anguscr4p. My info is in my bio, too lazy to copy and paste it here, I apologize. Well....here I am, introducing myself. Hi :)

Digging the variety of fonts...MUAHAHA

This place is big o.o

Hello Anguscr4p. Interesting name you have.

Anyways, I am Hikari and well, PC is a big place so you might get lost. But don't worry, someone's always there to guide you around!

Btw since you like Generation III of Pokemon why don't you come over to the Advanced Generation Games thread? It's got all the Hoenn stuff you need to know.

Remember to read the rules, or you can just shout a VM at me.

Have fun and I'll make sure to put a smile on your face :)

- Hikari10

Back