• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess what my favorite color is?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    red

Hi peoples. Been a Pokemon fan forever, even though everyone moved on loooong ago haha. I still play the games and stuff, probably gonna get back into it with the release in October. Kinda bored here, so looking for something I can do to procrastinate lol.

Peace✌

Years
  • Is it rainbow? n_n Who needs one color when you can have a whole bunch!

But yeah, welcome to the community! Your username is pretty fancy, I like it a lot~

As for Pokemon, I still think there's quite a lot of fans still around, though it's not as noticeable since some of us who played back when Red/Blue was released have grown up and moved to other things. Though there's still manyyy older fans around; we probably have more older than newer fans, actually! The older fans are somewhat closet fans around where I live, aha. They don't talk about it much but it's a pleasant surprise when I find out others my age at campus do play the games :3

Hopefully you've been getting acquainted with the forum so far though, there's tons of places to post in! Just make sure you read the rules before doing so, of course. They're not hard to follow at all. <: (I'll be buying White 2 the day it comes out here, absolutely cannot wait!)

Anyway, have fun around here and feel free to message me if you need anything!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I think it's chartreuse lol.

Anyway, welcome to PC. I've been a Pokemon fan since 1998 when I was 6 so I'm still one of the older fans still around. I love all generations of Pokemon from 1st to 5th and can't wait for Black2 and White2 to release in America.

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

Years
  • red

Hi peoples. Been a Pokemon fan forever, even though everyone moved on loooong ago haha. I still play the games and stuff, probably gonna get back into it with the release in October. Kinda bored here, so looking for something I can do to procrastinate lol.

Peace✌

Hi there Chartreuse, interesting name you have.

I am Hikari, and just like you I have been a Pokemon fan forever. However I have never moved on and I like Pokemon just as much as anything!

Nice you're getting Black 2 & White 2, I plan to later this year.

If you ever need to talk, go ahead and VM me on my nice profile or I'm open for a friend request.

Have a great time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Pink!!
    Hiya! Hello there Pokèmaniac forever.
    Welcome to the PC. A biggest Pokèmon fansclub forum I have ever join. :v Don't forget to read the main rules in this forum. Make sure to enjoy your stay here. If something annoying you, tell to our Moderator. I think thats all. See ya around! Yoroshiku~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    red

Peace✌
    Hello ℭhartreuse, welcome to PC. Me liekz that 'C' in your username.

I'm MidnightShine, #1 B2W2 fan. What about you? Are you a fan of any games?

This community's pretty big, eh? From B2W2 to Other Trivia, it's your choice. Don't hesitate to ask a staff member if you have any problem.

VM me at my page if you wanna chat with me, send me a friend request anytime too.

See ya & bye~

~Mid

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Chartreuse, welcome! Ah my favourite colour, don't have one I just love them all ^^. This community like Mid said is huge, you'll spend hours navigating around all the interesting sections. I'm looking forward to B/W2 xD, think I'll get White. That's just me :P.

Ah forgot to introduce myself! I keep doing that nowadays... Well I'm Rainbow and a little koo koo sometimes but can be one to cheer you up :D. See you around!

Back