• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sonic Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
For Sonic the Hedgehog fans. You can pick a charachter to be, including made-up charachters. Yay!
Kayota(Me): Sonic
Newten5: Shadow
Blazey boy: Espio
PikaPal: Rogue
Shadow of Ash: Tails
PokemonChampion2K4: Knuckles

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Ill join!!!

Newten5: Shadow

Plz make sure im the one and only Shadow! It gets wierd when lots of people be that same character...

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Don't forget that if you want to turn this into an rp, just start an rp thread in the Other Roleplay section along with a storyline ^^

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
I think you should! I would definetly be in it!!! (Me as Shadow of course)

You no....we both have Sonic fan clubs so, we could run the rp together if you want! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
All right! I'm not good at starting RPs here, so when we have enough members, you could make one. You're the co-founder of the club. I'd like it if you could make a banner, because I can't do but the simplest things with my paint program. n_n

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Sure, ill make a banner...what should it look like or say? I just need a basic idea.

And....err, do?....I?....*breathes*....wanna be paired??? *stairs at the floor*....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Yeah, sure! I'm not paired... What's it mean, anyways? Banner: Pic of Sonic and Shadow with Sonic Fan Club on it.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Well bein paired is like, being boyfriend and girlfriend....so, still wanna? ;)

And the banner, do you want the sonic and shadow to be like in Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Battle?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Sure! I want the Hegehogs to be like Sonic Adventure 2. Shadow of Ash, what charachter are you?

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
YAY!!! *huggs Kayota titely*

And good choice for the banner! Ill do that right away!!! *skips off happily* XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Okay, sorry. I was, like, gone for the weekend. My mom's internet is ruined. I was at her house. Sorry! So, it's:
PikaPal: Rogue
Shadow of Ash: Tails
PokemonChampion2K4: Knuckles
Right?

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Sounds about right to me, when we gonna start that rpg thing?

And im still workin on those banners, I was sorta sick over the weekend.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back