• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sonic Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol Espio isn't included in that question!!! XD Nice try though lol

~Mewtwo Lord~

Years
  • I like them both the same sonic is cool cause he is kinda like me carefree and a rebel well shadow is cool cause he has the shoes *stalks shadow for his shoes*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol, exact same resons here only i like Shadow cause he is so quite and u no...EVIL...lol

Imagine em fused!!! XP

~Mewtwo Lord~

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • TSW is really awesome, the rules there are much more lax then they are here
    I like Sonic, he has the coolest personality, and hes so much funnier then shadow.
    Oh! if you guys ever go to newgrounds you should watch the sonic uncut videos, there soooo funny!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    BLUE HEDGEHOG! XD I like Sonic the best! OMG, last year I was SO OBSESSED with Sonic, that my teacher called on me for the answer to a math question(NOTE: I was in 5th grade. I was an idiot) and I purposely said Blue hedgehog! XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol I can imagine that...."Miss Kayota, what is 5 + 7?" "Blue Hedgehog!!!" XD

~Mewtwo Lord~

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'm Renamon! (And I MUST see 1st season Digimon, last time I saw Digimon it was messed up really bad...) You are who...? Are you Shadow????

Years
  • No I am blaze teh Ninja half echidna and half chameloen that PWNS you and I can glide and throw ninja stars still I PWNZ JOO and well I cna run at the speed of light forwards and backwards

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I am the ONLY Shadow!!!!! lol *refers to sig forum link*
    Aww....that paired picture in your sig is really sweet Kayota! *huggs tight*

From now on u can all call me Shadow, im gonna change my avy too :)

~Shadow~

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Sorry I havent been posting, Ive been distracted by SA2 XD
    Kayota I love digimon, but the last epi I saw got me all confused....I like the 1st and 2nd season. But of course Sonic beats digimon anyday ^^

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah blaze, stop pickin on me or ill destroy you!

Can we all get back on-topic plz? ;)

~Shadow~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back