• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sonic Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • ok then, I guess we need to stay on topic....
    heres something to discuss: Whos better, Charmy, Cream or Amy? Id say Amy, cream and Charmy bug me.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol, ok I forgive you Blazey boy....*calms down and takes hands away from blazis neck*

Oh yer, that thing in your sig that sais "Hope you can keep up with me" makes it look like your Shadow....thought u were an Espio fan?

Pikapal: Hhhhmmm...well, Amy I suppose. Charmy is too strange and happy and Cream's voice is too high and she doesn't do much. I like it when Amy is chasin Sonic and Sonic doesn't know what to do :nervous:

~Shadow~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    *dies, falling into Manic's arms* Manic - "AHHH! You're dead!" *quickly drops me*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol u no what? I think your all crazy! *dies along wiv Kayota (shall I call u renamon?) *

~Shadow~

Years
  • right if you wanna join my sonic rp and some people have and have left and I was just getting to the shadow lurkers I will give you the link via pm if you want to join

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yay!!! Im joinin right away! Researve Shadow for me!

~Newten5~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back