• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokecheck SSID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • Hi, I'm trying to use pokecheck on my 3ds, I've already configured the DNS and everything, but it won't let me progress without the SSID, and none of the videos mention it. I've checked google, and that doesn't work either. So, I'm hoping someone here might know how to help me. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • As Droomph said, I'd try going to Technology & Internet for that.

You can also ask the mod of that section, Hybrid Trainer if you need additional help since he knows a lot about technology.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oddly enough, you could probably ask in Trade Corner's irc chat. Almost every trader uses Pokecheck and will help you out with it. You could also ask in Pokecheck's shoutbox, however they tend to be a bit rude, but if you don't have luck here, it's always an option.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You set up your own wifi connection with your ssid. Then, you change your primary DNS to Pokecheck's DNS, 091.121.021.220.

If you need more help, feel free to post T&I or post in the wifi trading section.

This isn't a forum related question, and you have a couple of ways to find your answer, so...

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back