January 5th, 2013, 3:30 PM
What are some of the most frequently used clichés in movies/television shows that you have noticed over the years?
January 5th, 2013, 3:46 PM
- The last survivor in slasher films is a girl
- Girls hate boys from misunderstandings/miscommunications but ends up forgiving him after he shows how much he cares for her
- The protagonist has low confidence in him/herself
- The antagonist is mad at the world for an accident he/she has been
- A gun is being pointed at someone without the holder shooting with it
- A lot of scenes fade constantly in movie trailers
- Slow motion scene during a kill
- Parents and adults will not believe their kids about something bad
- Abusive parents/step parents
- Annoying supporting character
- Two or more guys and a girl
January 5th, 2013, 4:17 PM
In horror movies, I hate how there's always a "sex scene".