• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Hope to spend time with some great pokemon masters. :)

Years
  • Eeee your avatar is so cute. <33 Jolteon is an adorable eeveelution. Welcome to the forum, Quirkybear!

You start off as a beginner trainer upon joining but it isn't too hard to become a master here on PC. All it takes it a bit of exploring plus getting used to the forum and then you'll be there in no time! You'll likely find a lot of fun stuff here given the large size of the community, since our dedicated members and staff are always posting new discussions and events for people to participate in. ^^ I remember back when I was a newbie and how shy I was with things here at first... xD; But opening up and talking to people is one of the best things you can do on PC - after all, it's so much more fun when you put yourself out there and make friends!

So.. do you like Eevee and its evolutions? I have a soft spot for eeveelution forumsets so I just had to ask. Besides, Jolteon is instantly two times cooler since he's an electric type, which is definitely one of the best types there is. <3 But I see you've already been exploring the forum a bit, which is great; keep at it and I'm sure you'll learn a lot and get acquainted with plenty of other people. We're always growing as a forum because awesome people like you continue to join and make this place worth it to come back to.

So yeah, have a nice stay and you can always talk to me anytime if you're looking for a friend~! :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there quirkybear, welcome to PokeCommunity Forums.

I'm going to assume you like the Eevee family like Cirno did. My favorite eeveelutions are Jolteon and Espeon, with Espeon winning by a little.

If you want to spend time with masters, they're all in the Trade Corner over the forum, so find a thread you find interesting, and get posting :D
    Read the rules though, you don't want to break any on accident.

Also, if you wouldn't mind me asking, what other interests do you have? In terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics.

In any case welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back