• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new to PokeCommunity

Years
  • I decided to join PokeCommunity because I saw my brother (Pikakitten) on it and it seemed interesting. My interest involve Pokemon, Movies, Non-Fiction Books, Music, Drawing, Writing, Animals, etc.
    I hope to fit in here, bye! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi PikaLover9000! Welcome! Pokecommunity is great for discussing anything you want to share! So you know Pikakitten? That's great to have siblings that have the same interest as you are! Also, he's the co-owner of Hoenn Region Fan Club, so you could join it too if you want. There are numerous Pokemon Clubs in here for you to join!

So enjoy yourself in PC, and have a nice day!

- Wind Heart

Years
  • I've seen your brother around the forum quite a bit. ^^ Welcome to PokeCommunity, PikaLover! So I guess you like Pikachu? There was another new user who loved him as well; you should check out her introduction thread right here and perhaps greet her! You both sound like wonderful people so it's only natural for two wonderful people to get along and make friends, right? :D

Anyway, you'll be able to find places here for all of your interests, so PC will likely be a good forum for you. For example, if you want to make an art gallery or create an art shop, that would fit best in the Art & Design section, while all writing fits best in our awesome Fanfiction & Writing part of the site. You could always stop by Pokemon Clubs too (or even Other Clubs!), as Wind Heart has already suggested, if you'd like to join some of the Pokemon-related clubs our members made. Well, you'll find many things to suit your needs on a forum as big as this one, I'm sure! Though on a forum of this size means there are also more rules to follow and all... so make sure to read up on those if you haven't already. Any smaller forum-related questions you have could be asked in the Quick Questions & Answers thread. :3

Though outside that we also have staff members who would love to assist you with anything, so never fear to ask them about anything at all! We are always open. :D I'd recommend myself or Cid, personally, but there are lots of us here who are always willing to help out. Just look for the guys with the bold blue, orange, or red names!

But before I go, here, take a Pikachu for good luck!

Spoiler:

Back