• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAIYO

xRice

LAB 126
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    hey guys i am genuinly new at this so please guide me through anyway im also a youtuber and would very much appriciate if you guys could check out my channel

YouTube: [channel name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Haiyo to you to xRice :P Welcome to PokeCommunity. I'd be glad to answer any question you may have regarding this site (any I can answer at least). I'm sure the moderators here would be more than willing to answer you questions too. If you are asking us to check out your Youtube channel here I have to assume you are doing let's plays, or something similar. If so, check out Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews forum. I'm fairly sure you can tell everyone about your channel there.

Could you tell us a little more about your interests? In terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics that is. It'd be easier to steer you towards the right forums and find other people with similar interests if you choose to do so. But of course, there is no pressure to do so if you would not like to.

Also, don't forget to read the rules wherever you go here, it'll help prevent problems further down the road. In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cid

Years
  • Hey there, LAB #126 (or xRice, but both nicks are pretty awesome-sounding, haha)! I'm really sorry to have been forced to edit out your channel name there in your post, but forum rules say that we can't advertise YouTube channels in intro posts. u_u But don't worry! You're not the first person to make that mistake, so this shouldn't make you feel sad. You can always link to your channel (which I think is pretty well-made, judging from what I've seen) within your signature, and as you post around this forum, maybe people will be curious enough to visit your channel! :D

That being said, you seem to have found your way to the section Tabor linked. Just make sure that you don't break any rules, though! Sometimes it's hard to assess that, but there are stickies of the section-specific rules to check out, as well as other threads that you can base off on to see which forms of threads are acceptable to post or not. :) Again, humans err, these things happen, but we can always try to avoid them, yeah?

I hope you do open up a little more and post around our forum like every other member, man. Like start with what your interests are, so that we can welcome you more fully. ;D This place is great for fans of the franchise, be it a ROM hacker, an LPer, a battler, a trader or a casual chit-chatter. For you specifically, maybe you can meet new friends and get ideas for new games to LP as you stay! I promise you PC's more than just a random forum to get attention for your channel. It's so much more. So yeah, welcome aboard! <3

PM me if you have questions, or if you need any help. Cirno's also open for that, because we both run this NU/W modding business, haha. As well as other members of the staff, which can help you around the forum, those guys are colored and in boldface. Just don't be afraid. We're friendly if you don't poke us too hard. :3

xRice

LAB 126
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    thank you guys for helping me im still very new to this site so i need as much help as possible i really appreciate the time replying to my post. I will obey the rules but we all human and make mistake from time to time and i hope you guys are there to help me. Again thank you very much

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, xRice!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! If you need any help, let someone know so we can help you out with whatever you need!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back