• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hello Im Shadow639, and I'm from Slovakia.

I play Pokemon from my 7years.
    And i like it Now Too.
    But it's other think what i want know.

I don't know what i must do with files what are

.ups or .ips

Can someone help my please???

Ohh and i forgote
    My favorite Pokemon are Arceus - First Powerfull Pokemon on the universe, who create Dialga and Palkia
    who will be Masters of Time and Space.
    He create more Pokemon's what i like but it's other story........

P.S: thx for answer for my question .....
    P.S: sorry for bad english

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Shadow!

I see you're an avid Pokémon player & you're also from Slovakia, which is super cool! I see you said sorry about your English, but there's no need to be! It's understandable. :D

I don't exactly know what those file extensions mean. Can you clarify on where those came from?

Anyways, Arceus is a very interesting Pokémon, indeed. It possibly created the entire Pokémon universe!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • ok it's not problem.
    I download here Hacked pokemon verzion and its for example .ips

But i dont know what next i must do to run it becouse when i try VBA dont work i try No$Gba dont work
    Desume agin dont work and i dont know what i must to to play

thx for answer
    and i came from google :D :D i looking some greate sites on a pokemon =)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • ok it's not problem.
    I download here Hacked pokemon verzion and its for example .ips

But i dont know what next i must do to run it becouse when i try VBA dont work i try No$Gba dont work
    Desume agin dont work and i dont know what i must to to play

thx for answer
    and i came from google :D :D i looking some greate sites on a pokemon =)

Because I've never really played any hacks, it's difficult to answer your question. But, we have an emulation forum which could possibly answer all your questions.

Try looking at this thread to see if maybe something comes up there. If not, you can search that emulation forum, or you could always ask a question in the simple questions thread.

I'm sorry I couldn't help as much as I would have liked, but try those things and see if maybe that helps!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I don't know what i must do with files what are

.ups or .ips

Can someone help my please???
    Those extensions are for hacks. Try using LunarIPS to play them. You gotta get the original rom to play it too.

Years
  • Heya Shadow, welcome to PC! ^^ Good to meet you!

So you've been a Pokemon fan for quite a long time, that's neat! I have as well - I've been playing since I was 8 years old. :3 Pokemon is amazing and super addicting, even now. Do you watch the anime or play the cards, out of curiosity? Or are the games your main focus? If you joined for hacks though, you're totally in the right place! PC is really well-known for its hacks and our Emulation section is pretty huge because of that. Your question about .ups and .ips files is probably better off being asked in the Emulation Simple Questions thread, though, as you'll have better luck there than here, really. But there's also a really useful FAQ you can check out and it includes information on IPS/APS patches. :3 New Users / Welcome isn't the best place to ask since we focus on greeting new members here. Emulation would be the place to go!

And don't worry about your English - we're not all native speakers, so it's okay. Besides, I can understand you and I'm sure others can, too. Good luck with everything and I truly hope you enjoy your stay on PC. <3; If you'd like someone to talk to, I'm always open! Contact me anytime if you like! Remember to follow the rules and see you around. Hopefully you keep posting and "evolve" into an active member down the line, yeah?

Have a blast! =D

Back