• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Yo NeoSpeedFreak, welcome to PC! Great to have you here with us~

Aw, well, not everyone has much to say or even wants to say more in their introduction, which is totally fine since short and to-the-point posts aren't bad either. My own introduction way back was only a sentence or two long anyway, aha. xD; Just glad to see you decided to participate in PokeCommunity and hope that your experience has been pleasant so far. ^_^ I saw your posts in the X and Y section earlier so I'm glad to see you're looking forward to them as much as we are here. Know what starter you're going to choose yet? I was going to choose Froakie but it all depends on the evolutions in the end - can't wait until the official artwork of them is revealed! Sylveon's type is probably what I'm most anxious about right now, though.. time can't move any faster sometimes.

I'm sure you'll enjoy our myriads of Pokemon-based sections, though we also have plenty of creative sections on the forum as well as off-topic places for whenever we want a break from chatting about Pokemon. Have a blast, read the rules, and if you're ever lost, you can always contact one of us with bold blue names or, alternatively, use the awesomely helpful Quick Questions & Answers thread if you need assistance with anything!

Have fun~ :3

Back