• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Tyler

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • The newest mod. Congrats.

Edit: SKun posted one. Oh well. I loose. Again. -.-

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Wheee! *hugs Ty* YAY! Congratulations. And no duh I know you'll do a brilliant job. XP ^__________________________________________^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • This was really unexpected... XD Anyways, thanks everyone! ^___^ And thanks to Greg and Jake for making the thread(s)! ^_^ XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Yes I did, DP. I was the one who asked DF in the first place to remove that particular verse and not reveal the mod decisions early to the members.*Ahem* But since you saw it my plan failed.XD!Congrats Ty..And I hope you do start a movement in the Lounge to Remove post from MCG.LOL!

~ CC

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • congrats Digital Pheonix i know u will do a great job (cos i was wondering when u were gonna become a mod).

Wow lots of promotions this week.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • CC, you're a mind reader. XD

Thanks to the both of you! ^_^

Esai, really? I've had a lot of people tell me I should be a mod. o.O It made me happy whenever somebody said it. ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I was expecting this promotion sooner or later :P With Blue and DT in the HQ, moddings are happening liek twice every day. Well... at least they're modding the right people XD
    Congrats... (and you shouldn't be disappointed with that topic, you naughty devil ^_~).

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Wow... thanks, Dragonair (again XD), and BJ! ^_^

Really, you did? *suspicious looks* XD

EDIT: Shh! *tapes MCD's mouth shut* No revealing the lounge to others! XD Thanks. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Ty said:
    Wow... thanks, Dragonair (again XD), and BJ! ^_^

Really, you did? *suspicious looks* XD

EDIT: Shh! *tapes MCD's mouth shut* No revealing the lounge to others! XD Thanks. ^^
    You're welcome and yes,I did,Ty. Because you're really very member(moderator),helpful and etc.

Back