• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Tyler

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Congrats Ty! ^^ I know you will do a great job in MCG. I knew you were gonna be modded, but I never expected you to be modded there. *remembers to not spill the beans* I said too much. Oh well, Congrats and enjoy. DOn't abuse your powers. We have a new mod, *pats Kelsey and Tiforce* Your not the newbie anymore. :D

Cool Cr@cker said:
    Yes I did, DP. I was the one who asked DF in the first place to remove that particular verse and not reveal the mod decisions early to the members.*Ahem* But since you saw it my plan failed.XD!Congrats Ty..And I hope you do start a movement in the Lounge to Remove post from MCG.LOL!

~ CC
    DP I think was modded cause of someone named ... *rolls eys* XD
    CC, its up the the higher staff all together to decide on that.

Kurosaki

*steals the Staff of Newness from Tri and throws it at Ty*
    Heads up! XD
    Geez... I need to stop passing that thing around.... It's badly damaging my throwing arm, XD
    Yeah, and I saw what Jake said in that thread too. If you couldn't tell by that, you'd have to be an idiot x765456754356754.

Bleh... First thing in the morning and I'm alredy hyper >>;;

mvtm

Years
    Hey Ty , i knew that upon the moment you entered this forums that you were becoming a mod , i knew it i could even bet . you always posted a bunch and you multiply , and always be in all places XD

Go you congrats!!you deserved it :D :D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I knew you were gonna become one of us. ^_~ Congrats Ty-Ty! ^______^ Welcome to the spammiest staff team you'll ever meet. XD *glomps*

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Why so many moddings? XD It's really been a lot. Well anyway, congratulations!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats!!! xD *confetti*

Promotion week, lol. xD I'd always knew that you'll make a great mod. =3 Keep up the great work! xD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ;___; so many moddings and promotions... brings a tear to my eye... congrats, ty XD ~origin

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^_^ Yay! Welcome to the ranks! *glomp* :3 I know you'll do a great job~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I wonder how many more moddings there will be (and if my suggestion will get noted). But as long as the Upper Staff are modding the right people, then all will be well (Well... as well as it can be in this place XD).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Congrats! I never congratulated anyone, but now I feel like I have too.

Have fun! ^^ Your name is fun to say. Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty...

You've stolen my thunder. Wow, that was fast. Lol

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    BJ :: I'm glad you think that. ^^ Thanks again! =D

Alex :: Yesh I am! *pokes Kelsey and Triffy* Out of my spotlight! X3 Thanks! ^^

MegaD :: Aww, thanks. ^_^

Carlito :: Yep! ^_~ Thanks! XD

David :: *catches it* Um... yay! *eats it* X3 Thanks! ^^

Maria :: You didn't see anything. >_> <_< XD Kidding. Thanks! ^_^

Sassy :: Thanks! ^^ *hugs back*

Karli :: That's... touching. *tear* XD Thanks! ^_^

Kelsey :: Ahahahahahahaha! *yoinks whip*... *yoinks again* $%#*! It's stuck! XD Thanks! ^_^

Trikip :: Because I pwn? XP Thanks! ^_^

Alphonse :: I will. ^^ Thanks! =D

Miyu :: Indeed it is. o.O; Thanks! ^_^ XD

Shana :: I'm so happy for me too! XD Thanks. ^^

Julia :: Aww, don't worry. You're friendly, you'll become one of us eventually. ^^ Thanks! =D

Tendo :: Mmm... blood... er, I mean, thanks! ^_^

Erica :: Ack! *is glomped* o.< *gets back up and hugs Erica* Thanks! ^_^

MCD (rhymes with MCG O_o;) :: Well, if they modded me, you know they're modding the right people. </brag> XD

Triffy :: Sure was! ...I'm the first person you've congratulated? o.O Yay! XD Thanks! *runs off singing "Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty"* XD

Back