• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Anyone who's helpful is more than welcome to join here! It's great to see you here, sir! Welcome to the forums. I believe you joined on April Fools day, in which you noticed we have a thing going on here. xD I hope your day is splendid, and I hope your stay here on PC is awesome!

There are a lot of threads for you to post in, where you can share your knowledge of the Pokemon games, as well as anything in general. <3 The staff here are amazing too! So you can always ask them questions if you need any help!

See ya around, and have fun!

Years
  • There are a lot of ways to help members here so I'm sure you'll find that best way to help for you. That includes help threads for Pokemon games, assistance with artwork/graphics, general help with life, and lots of other things that escape me right now.

Anyways, welcome! :D I'll call you Solar since that nickname is adorable and pretty awesome to boot. Soo.. have anything you want to share about yourself? You know, favorite Pokemon game, Pokemon, type, if you like the spinoffs, what other parts of Pokemon you like, and so on? I'd love to get to know you, even though we all have loving Pokemon in common here deep down we're all pretty different. But of course I'm only asking, you're not obliged to answer or anything!

Enjoy your stay here Solar, and remember to read the rules! I'm always around if you need help, though you can always stop by the Questions & Feedback section if you need anything, too. Have a blaaaast here. <3;

Back