• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola

Years
    • Age 36
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    Hello to everybody :) This place looks like lots of fun <3

I'm a veteran Pokemon fan :3 Been playing since R/B/Y days. It's my absolute favorite series.

I hope to meet cool people on here & have fun conversations!

~ #18

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC!

It's great you've been playing since the originals! Some people think the formula is getting old, but I don't think it ever will. xD They make small changes with each game and sometimes they change things that I wish would stay (I was a huge fan of the poketech in Diamond/Pearl).

Have you played all the different generations?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    Hi, thank you! Yes I agree, I think I enjoyed the feature where your Pokemon could follow you in Yellow. Well, only Pikachu could but it had been brought back in HG/SS of course. It would have been nice if they had kept it in the other games from there on.

Yes I have :) My first game was Pokemon Red. Kanto will always be my favorite <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hola, fellow veteran! I'm one too! :D Nice to see we already have a fair bit in common.

Oh, Blue was my first game. Got Red for Christmas later in the year back in the late 1990s.. how time flies, huh? Since you're such a huge fan of the series you'll definitely enjoy all of our Pokemon-based sections, and I'm not surprised to see you have so many posts already! This place is addicting and too awesome, yep. Pretty great to see since you're coming off as a really promising member. n~n You'll definitely evolve into an experienced community regular soon enough, so stick around, all right?

But you are so right about having Pokemon follow you. I so very badly wish they kept it; was an adorable and fun feature! Always funny thinking about when huge Pokemon followed you though, like Onix. That thing would normally bust open the Pokemon Center you walked into so it's always funny when you remember that, ahaha. Not much logic there, huh? Maybe they'll implement that feature again in the sixth generation.

Also you have the best signature ever, just so you know. I've seen it around a few times and it never gets old. XD; Ash's Squirtle is probably one of his coolest Pokemon. Do you watch the anime, by any chance?

Hope your stay on PC is wonderful and you stick around! I'd love to get to know you more, so feel free to leave a message on my profile anytime~!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    Hola, fellow veteran! I'm one too! :D Nice to see we already have a fair bit in common.

Oh, Blue was my first game. Got Red for Christmas later in the year back in the late 1990s.. how time flies, huh? Since you're such a huge fan of the series you'll definitely enjoy all of our Pokemon-based sections, and I'm not surprised to see you have so many posts already! This place is addicting and too awesome, yep. Pretty great to see since you're coming off as a really promising member. n~n You'll definitely evolve into an experienced community regular soon enough, so stick around, all right?

But you are so right about having Pokemon follow you. I so very badly wish they kept it; was an adorable and fun feature! Always funny thinking about when huge Pokemon followed you though, like Onix. That thing would normally bust open the Pokemon Center you walked into so it's always funny when you remember that, ahaha. Not much logic there, huh? Maybe they'll implement that feature again in the sixth generation.

Also you have the best signature ever, just so you know. I've seen it around a few times and it never gets old. XD; Ash's Squirtle is probably one of his coolest Pokemon. Do you watch the anime, by any chance?

Hope your stay on PC is wonderful and you stick around! I'd love to get to know you more, so feel free to leave a message on my profile anytime~!

Hi! Thanks so much for the warm welcoming :) Yes time does fly!! I just started playing Red again, it's like reliving the old days xD I've played the newer generations but the old school will always be my favorite. Thanks so much, I know I'll like it here :D

Lol yeah, Onix is a cool Pokemon too ^^ Arbok is my favorite though, it's been my trusty companion in Red <3 It's been favorite since I was a kid. I can't wait to see what Generation 6 will be like :)

I've been told that a lot on here xD I really like it too. Yes, I like to watch the older seasons though. I haven't kept up with the more recent ones. I hear Team Rocket has become a lot more competent these days lol.

I'll take you up on that :) Thank you!

Back