• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Salvia

Pokemon Princess
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Hi
I'm new here.
I can't wait to get started here and make new friends and do lots of exciting things!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi there Salvia, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
You can do many great things here, whether it's discussing the classic to newer Pokemon games, to having fun in Forum Games. You'll have lots of fun here, I can guarantee that! You'll find a bunch of friends here, just be yourself and you'll gain them easily :)

Hope you have a great time here, and happy posting!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Welcome to PC! Based on your name... I think we'll get along great if it means the same thing to you that it does to me lol. There's plenty of interesting stuff here, from ROM hacking to every day discussions about whatever you want... not to mention all the different users! Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here~

P.S. send me a VM if you wanna chat. Ciao.

Years
Heeey there Salvia! Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. Your font and username are pretty adorable!

New here you are! But you're not alone; there are lots of new members joining every day. What exactly did you join the forum for? ^^ People join for varying reasons but usually it's either to get help on something they're working on or just involve themselves with the Pokemon community in general. I came here for the hacks waaay back in 2006 but rejoined in 2011 hoping to make new friends with interests similar to myself. So that's my forum life in a nutshell, now let us know about yours if you'd like!

And on that note, you should tell us more about yourself! We don't have much to go off of to make a reply so it might be hard to say much. Things such as your favorite Pokemon, when you got into the series, what you like to do in your spare time, and so on. But since we know you're looking for friends, I'll recommend the New Users' Hangout to get to know other newbies as well as old-time members. :] We're all friendly and love to meet new members! Some of the people here are just amazing. If you're looking to talk about Pokemon we have a ton of sections available just for that, including clubs and Pokemon-based forum games, but of course there's a wide array of off-topic things to discuss about here, too. Up to you!

Have a great stay around the forum! If you need anything I'd love to help out, as would our other wonderful members. Honestly, don't be scared to contact us anytime! Have a great stay! Oh, and remember to read the rules!

Years
I welcome you clone of Dawn! Hope you'll have a good time here and remember: don't let anything discourage you here!

Back