• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how would a trainer's Pokémon feel if the trainer was hurt badly

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • how would a trainer's Pokémon feel if something happened to their trainer that hurt the trainer real badly? would the Pokémon be saddened, would the Pokémon be just like nothing, would the Pokémon take care of the trainer like the trainer did with the Pokémon so long?

I always imagined the Pokémon being all sad and worried about their trainer and feel sorry for them and possibly try to help in any way.

What do you guys think?

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Probably worried and try to take care of the trainer. Actually I think there was an episode or a movie where Pikachu licked Ash when he was hurt? Or was that just my imagination? o-o...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • If the trainer's Pokémon was with the trainer for quite some time, they eventually develop a bond of friendship with the trainer. In the event that the trainer is hurt badly, that Pokémon would step in and comfort the trainer before facing off against the threat.

RK9

Pokémon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    I agree with PlatinumDude, over time, Pokémon develop bonds with their Trainers, and would even, in extreme situations, give their life to protect them. I'd have to say that if a Trainer was injured, their Pokémon would do their best to help them. :)

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
    Years
  • I presume that they'd be really upset and would try to do the best thing to help them. I think in one of the movies, Ash was like dying because it was so cold in space and then Pikachu tried to lick him to try and protect him. I think ... n_n;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    This image comes to mind...(warning, fairly large image)
    Spoiler:

Back