• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

closing of my topics when they aren't breaking rules UNCALLED FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • Idfgi PokéCommunity Forums allows me to create threads about being physically attracted to Pokémon and topic relating to Pokémon x Human, but they WON'T allow me to ask "how do genderless Pokémon reproduce" or "how do certain Pokémon mate with a design like that"!!!!!!!!!!!!! those topics are a DOWNGRADE from the maturity level of Pokémon x human!!!

seriously, where's the logic in that!!! a little common sense PokéCommunity Forums goes a long way!!!

a mod even said in 2011 the physically attracted to Pokémon thread wasn't against the rules!!!! MY TOPICS YOU CLOSED ARE FAR LESS MATURE THAT THOSE I AM TALKING ABOUT I POSTED IN 2011!!!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    We aren't here to discuss Pokemon mating rituals. No one but you really thinks about this stuff and therefore it's not something to discuss.

And you're 27, I'd hope that all your threads would be mature but this one is coming to me as very pissed off with lots of exclamation points. No need to yell and also no need to make a topic for every off the wall subject your brain thinks up.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm sure a thread about animal sex would have just as quickly been locked, though. Discussing being attracted to Pokemon is weird, but still a bit tame granted it doesn't get too heated. But discussing how Pokemon mate, which would be getting into some Pokemon anatomy of their sexual organs, is weird and just...not something we really want on PC.

If you have a problem with a staff member closing your thread, it'd be better to PM them about it instead of drawing attention to yourself, your thread, and that staff member. If you still have a problem with it, you can contact a higher up member than them. And I hate to break it to you, but even if you did tell another higher staff member, they'd still agree with the lock.

If you have such an issue with PC locking these threads you make and you think there's no common sense here, no one's asking you to stay forever. You can just leave. You could blog about this stuff on Tumblr. I'm sure you'd get responses.

edit: Why is 2011 even relevant here?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • There's also the idea that a few kids here aren't 27 years old, bordering closer to 13. And topics like "how do certain Pokémon mate with a design like that" would be considered too adult themed. A crush is one think. Anatomy is another.

Instead of shouting off and looking extremely foolish, you could have easily contacted the staff member who locked your thread and asked for a lengthier explanation, or even possibly appeal the thread closure. Coming out like this is extremely stupid, and the only result is that it makes you look bad. Seriously, you're 27. Think before you post.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • What everyone else said. The threads were pretty inappropriate for here. I don't think any of our staff (or most of the members for that matter) really think that a discussion about the technicalities behind Pokémon mating is at all appropriate for this forum. Common sense applies along with the rules.

Also - next time you have a problem with how someone - myself or otherwise - moderates, PM them or a member of higher staff directly, please. It's much easier than going on public outbursts like this and much less troublesome for us to handle. I'm going to close this here since everything needing to be said has been said, and as I say, this should really have been PM'd.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back