• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooooooo

Manfred Mankey's Earth Band

President of the Apocalypse
Years
  • My name is Manfred Mankey's Earth band (trying to be funny) call me Manfred. I like pokemon, minecraft, comic books, and saying the word "hello" with the end stretched. I come for the hacks.and the clubs. Bye!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and welcome to the PokeCommunity! I myself loooooove to stretch out my O's as well as the ending of the word. It's funnier that way. xD

I'm Megan, nice to meet ya! We got hacks, and we got Clubs! The Pokémon and the Fan Clubs are two places where I do hang out quite frequently, in those both sections you'll see a lot of clubs that totally pertain to your interest, like...maybe you like grass types? Fire types? A specific generation you may have in mind? In Fan Clubs, you can also find clubs like Doctor Who, My Little Pony, as well as any interest clubs you may think of!

Hope you enjoy them, and there's also the ROM Hacking section if you want to check that out as well. Either you want to try out the hacks, or want to make your own, we have it all! The people there are really helpful, so take advantage of that. :D

See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Years
  • Ahaha I love stretching my hellos too. Usually I'd stretch the e or o.. though I'm a word stretcher in general sometimes. /o/ Welcome, Manfred!

Minecraft is a super fun game. I wasn't able to play it until recently since my old laptop wasn't that good but now that I have it it's been amazing. :D Mods make it pretty cool. There are a lot of other fans of it here too; chances are you'll run into them soon, so stick around. Same goes for Pokemon given that this is a Pokemon community, of course, and it's filled with all sorts of fans that have been into Pokemon for either a long time or are new to the franchise. Means you'll fit riiiight in (see what I mean about stretching) since PC is quite the diverse forum. :) Like Meganium said we do have a pretty great selection of hacks and clubs so hopefully we'll be seeing you around those boards. Emulation is a pretty popular board here and you'll find plenty of fangames to keep you busy. As for clubs.. there are plenty of great ones too but if you don't see one you're looking for, you can look into creating a club after reading the guidelines.

Have an amazing stay around here, Manfred! I'll be looking forward to having you around. Make sure to explore around and have fun, you'll be making friends before you know it! Perhaps you'll end up branching out to other parts of the site too.. really, this place is super awesome. General Entertainment would probably be a nice place for you too since that's the go-to board for books, TV shows, music, and likely comic books. Rather than praising the forum I'll just cross my fingers that you'll have an awesome time here and leave you to exploring.

Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and have fun! You're free to private message a moderator if you need help or post in the Questions & Feedback board. See you around~!

Back